E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Wang, N., Yan H.K., et al. Effects of different amount of straw returning on growth and yield of maize [J]. Maize science, 2007, 15 (5): 100-103. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, S.X., et al. Study on evaluation index system of emission reduction of straw feed technology [J]. Heilongjiang Animal Husbandry and veterinary, 2020, (04): 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, H., Hu, Q.C., et al. Progress in the development of fuel utilization of crop straw resources in China [J]. China biogas, 2017, (02): 115-120. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, G.Q., Current situation and Prospect of crop straw energy utilization industry in China [J]. Biotechnology industry, 2015, 2:7–14. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Y., et al. Correlation analysis between air quality and straw burning: a case study of Harbin [J]. Surveying and spatial geographic information, 2020 (06): 98-100. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong, F.Q., et al. Simulation analysis of the impact of straw burning on regional urban air quality [J]. Climate and environment research, 2017 (02): 149-161. [Google Scholar]
- Ren, J.Q., Yu, P.X., Xu, X.H. Straw Utilization in China-Status and Recommendations [J]. SUSTAINABILITY. 2019, 11(6) [Google Scholar]
- Johnson, J.M.F., Franzluebbers A.J., Weyers S.L. Agricultural opportunities to mitigate greenhouse gas emissions. Environmental Pollution, 2007, 150(1):107-124. [Google Scholar]
- ACIL Tasman Pty Ltd. Agriculture and GHG Mitigation Policy: Options in Addition to the CPRS. New South Wales: Industry & Investment NSW, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Sun, M.X, Xu, X.B. Environmental burdens of the comprehensive utilization of straw: Wheat straw utilization from a life-cycle perspective [J]. JOURNAL OF CLEANER PRODUCTION, 2020, 259. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, S.X. Spatiotemporal distribution of air pollutant emissions from straw burning in China [J]. China Science and technology paper online, 2008, 3 (5): 329-333 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, L.M. Implementation status and optimization of straw burning ban policy in Jiangsu Province [J]. Environmental health engineering, 2017, 25 (6): 10-12 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, J.N. Zhang, G.L. et al. Estimation of carbon emission from grain crop straw incineration in China [J]. Journal of agricultural environmental science, 2011, 30 (4): 812-816. [Google Scholar]
- Shi, Z.L, Jia, T. et al. Current situation of comprehensive utilization of crop straw and estimation of carbon emission from incineration in China [J]. Agricultural resources and Regionalization in China, 2017, 38 (9): 32-37 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.