E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Wang J Q, Ge J W, Cheng S P. Urban river ecological restoration based on improving the overall capacities of water-related ecosystem services[J]. Journal of Human Settlements in Wast China, 2018, 33(6): 54–58. [Google Scholar]
- Feld C K, Ferreira M T, Hering D, et al. Evaluating riparian solutions to multiple stressor problems in river ecosystems — A conceptual study[J]. Water Research, 2018, 139:381–394. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Z, Di, D, Wang, H*, Wu, M, He, C. Analysis and emergy assessment of the eco-environmental benefits of rivers. Ecological Indicators, 2019, 106: 105472. [Google Scholar]
- Di, D, Wu, Z, Guo, X, Lv, C, Wang, H*. Value stream analysis and emergy evaluation of the water resource eco-economic system in the Yellow River Basin. Water, 2019, 11(4): 710. [Google Scholar]
- Peili D, Lijie Q, Yeqiao W, et al. Spatiotemporal Correlations between Water Footprint and Agricultural Inputs: A Case Study of Maize Production in Northeast China[J]. Water, 2015, 7(12):4026-4040. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.