E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Z. Huang, The free flowing Chishui River- a unique and valuable river in the upper reaches of the Yangtze River. China Three Gorges Construction, 14(3): 10–19 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Huang, On the development and conservation for the resources and ecology of Chishui River Basin. Resources and Environment in the Yangtze Basin, 12(4): 332–339 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- J. Pan, X. Dong, GIS-based Assessment and Division on Eco-environmental Sensitivity in the Heihe River Basin. Journal of Natural Resources, 21(2): 267–273 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- J. Lin, W. Pan. Study on watershed Eco sensitivity Assessing and Regional Planning Based on GIS. Safety and Environmental Engineering, 12(2): 23–26, 34(2005). [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, The Study of Area Prone to Partition Geological Disaster in Guizhou Chishui River Basin Based on GIS. Master’s Dissertation of Guizhou Normal University (2017). [Google Scholar]
- X. Xiao, A. Lan, K. Xiong, Analysis on ecological environmental sensitivity of Xinjiang River Basin based on GIS. Yangtze River, 46(9): 68–72, 110 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, Sensitivity Analysis of River Basin Collapsed Gully Based on RS and GIS. Master’s Dissertation of Fujian Normal University (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Q. Ma, Sensitivity changes of Wuding River Basin in the north of Shanxi province in the past 10 years. Master’s Dissertation of Northwest University (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.