E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Yu, W., J. Wang, and S. Zang, The Spatial Variability Characteristics and Potential Ecological Risk Assessment of Heavy Metals of Lake Sediments in the Songnen Plain. Scientia Geographica Sinica, 2012. 32(8): p. 1000–1005. [Google Scholar]
- Mamat, Z., et al., An ecological risk assessment of heavy metal contamination in the surface sediments of Bosten Lake, northwest China. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int, 2016. 23(8): p. 7255–65. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Z., et al., Speciation and Distribution of Arsenic and Its Stability Assessment in Lake Yangzonghai Sediments after Arsenic Pollution Remediation. Enuivonmental Science and Technology, 2015. 38(2): p. 41–47. [Google Scholar]
- ZhenHua, W., et al., The levels,trends and risk assessment of arsenic pollution in Yangzonghai Lake,Yunnan. Scientia Sinica Chimica, 2011. 41(3): p. 556–564. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Y.-X., et al., Distribution and sources of arsenic in Yangzonghai Lake, China. Huan jing ke xue= Huanjing kexue, 2012. 33(11): p. 3768–77. [Google Scholar]
- N'Guessan, Y.M., et al., Trace elements in stream bed sediments from agricultural catchments (Gascogne region, S-W France): Where do they come from? Science of the Total Environment, 2009. 407(8): p. 2939–2952. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan, L., et al., Effect of daily thermal stratification on dissolved oxygen, pH, total phosphorus concentration, phytoplankton and algae density of a deep plateau lake: A case study of Lake Yangzonghai, Yunnan Province. Journal of Lake Sciences, 2014. 26(1): p. 161–168. [Google Scholar]
- Yongfeng, W.U., L.I.U. Congqiang, and T.U. Chenglong, Speciation of Heavy Metals in Urban Soil at Guiyang. Acta Mineralogica Sinica, 2008. 28(2): p. 177–180. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaolin, Z., et al., Dynamic monitoring and the results analysis of the environmental quality on three basic farmland in Yunnan. Southest Chnia Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 2006. 19(4): p. 616–620. [Google Scholar]
- Jing, P., L.I. Zeqin, and H.O.U. Jiayu, Application of the Index of Geo-accumulation Index and Ecological Risk Index to Assess Heavy Metal Pollution in Soils. Guangdong Trace Elements Science, 2007. 14(8): p. 13–17. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, S. and H. Liu, Review of ecological risk assessment methods. Acta Ecologica Sinica, 2010. 30(10): p. 2735–2744. [Google Scholar]
- HAKANSON, L., <AN ECOLOGICAL RISK INDEX FOR AQUATIC POLLUTION CONTROL A SEDIMENTOLOGICAL APPROACH.pdf>. 1980. [Google Scholar]
- Gao, J. and J. Wang, Two Assessment Methods of Heavy Metal Pollution of River Sediment Ecological Risk. Environment Engineering, 2013. 31(2): p. 119–121. [Google Scholar]
- Duan Zhibin, Cai Xiongfei, Wang Ji, anjiping. Evaluation of heavy metal pollution in sediments of plateau lakes in China [J]. Environmental science and technology,, 2017, 40(S1):293–298. [Google Scholar]
- Yu, Z., et al., Comprehensive assessment of heavy metal pollution and ecological risk in lake sediment by combining total concentration and chemical partitioning. Environ Pollut, 2021. 269: p. 116212. [Google Scholar]
- Li, K., et al., Historical variations of atmospheric trace metal pollution in Southwest China: Reconstruction from a 150-year lacustrine sediment record in the Erhai Lake. Journal of Geochemical Exploration, 2017. 172: p. 62–70. [Google Scholar]
- Lin, Q., et al., Spatial distribution, contamination and ecological risk assessment of heavy metals in surface sediments of Erhai Lake, a large eutrophic plateau lake in southwest China. Catena, 2016. 145: p. 193–203. [Google Scholar]
- Dai, J., et al., Pollution characteristics and ecological risk assessment of heavy metals in the surface sediments of Daming Lake. Environmental Chemistry, 2020. 39(1): p. 249–263. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Z., et al., Distribution and Ecological Risk Assessment of Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Heavy Metals in Surface Sediments of Typical Internal Lakes in Dongting Lake Area. Research of Environmental Sciences, 2020. 33(6): p. 1409–1420. [Google Scholar]
- Song, Y., et al., Spatiotemporal distribution and potential ecological risk assessment of heavy metals in the sediments of Lake Caohai, Guizhou, China. Chinese Journal of Ecology, 2016. 35(7): p. 1849–1856. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, Y., et al., Pollution Characteristics and Potential Ecological Risk Assessment of Heavy Metals in Surface Sediments of Shallow Lakes in Jiangsu Province, China. Resources and Environment in the Yangtze Basin, 2015. 24(7): p. 1157–1162. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Q., et al., Distribution and Ecological Risk Assessment of Heavy Metals in Surface Sediments from the Lakes of West Jiangsu Province. Journal of Agro-Environment Science, 2013. 32(5): p. 1044–1050. [Google Scholar]
- Ma, T., et al., Potential Ecological Risk Assessment of Heavy Metal Pollutants in Surface Sediments of the Lakes in Nanjing. Journal of Ecology and Rural Environment, 2011. 27(6): p. 37–42. [Google Scholar]
- Li, F., et al., Pollution characteristics and ecological risk assessment of heavy metals in the sediments from lakes of Anqing City and Anqing section of Yangtze River. Journal of Agro-Environment Science, 2017. 36(3): p. 574–582. [Google Scholar]
- Zulpiya Mamat, et al., Changes of the Ecosystem Service Values of the Wetlands of Small Lake in Bosten Lake Basin During the Period from 1976 to 2011. Research of Soil and Water Conservation, 2016. 23(3): p. 328–332,337. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.