E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Herong, Jiangli, Zheng Shuming, Zhou Yanling, Zou Shenjuan, Dingshan. Phytoplankton community structure and water quality assessment in Longtan River of Three-Gorges Reservoir [J]. Journal of Hydro ecology, 2016, (04):30-35. [Google Scholar]
- Lijin, Ji Fenfen, Hua Jianghuan. Community structure of phytoplankton and the water quality assessment in spring in Lake Ci[J]. Journal of Hubei Normal University (Natural Science), 2014, (03):1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Suikkanen S, Laamanen M, Huttunen M. Long-term changes in summer phytoplankton communities of the open northern Baltic Sea[J]. Estuarine Coastal & Shelf Science, 2007, 71(3-4):580-592. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Weiju, Pang Wanting, You Qingmin, Wang Quanxi. Phytoplankton community structure and the evaluation of water quality in spring, Huaihe River Basin[J]. Journal of Lake Sciences, 2017, 29 (3): 637645. [Google Scholar]
- Han M S. Freshwater plankton map[M]. Beijing: Agricultural Press, 1980. [Google Scholar]
- Editorial board of water and wastewater monitor the analytical method, State Environmental Protection Administration. Water and wastewater monitor the analytical method (4th edition). Beijing: China Environmental Science Press, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Baixue. Evaluation of Surface Water Quality of Shijiazhuang City in 2013[J]. Journal of Hebei Engineering and Technical College, 2015, (01):10-14. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Jingchi. Study of surface water and underground water pollution in Xiao River basin [J]. Hebei Journal of Industrial Science and Technology, 2014, 31(5): 407–411. [Google Scholar]
- Li Di, Li Xuwen, Niu Zhichun, Wang Xia, Shi Wei, Yu Hongxia. Structure of Phytoplankton Community and Relationship between Phytoplankton Community and Water Quality in Taihu Lake [J]. Ecology and Environmental Sciences, 2014, 23(11): 1814–1820. [Google Scholar]
- Fu M Z, Sun P, Sun X, Wei Q S, Zhang XL, Wang Z L, Phytoplankton community structure and its ecological responses to environmental changes in Jinzhou Bay, China. Acta Ecological Sinical, 2014, 34(13): 3650–3660. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Danqin, Yeran, Wei Yongjie, Yu Haibo, Yangqing, Wang Yuchu, Liao Yougen. Correlation between phytoplankton community and environmental variables in Sanmen bay, East China Sea[J]. Marine Environmental Science, 2017, 36(01):70-75+86. [Google Scholar]
- Chaiyi, Pengting, Guokun, He Yongfeng, Yang Deguo, Luo Jingbo. Community characteristics of phytoplankton in Lake Changhu and relationships with environmental factors in the summer of 2012[J]. Chinese Journal of Plant Ecology, 2014, 38 (8): 857-867. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.