E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Ji Y J, Bae H H, Lee S J, et al. (2013) Continuous heating of an air-source heat pump during defrosting and improvement of energy efficiency, Applied Energy, 110(5):9-16. [Google Scholar]
- Song Mengjie, Liu Shengchun, Deng Shiming, et al. (2017) Experimental investigation on reverse cycle defrosting performance improvement for an ASHP unit by evenly adjusting the refrigerant distribution in its outdoor coil, Applied Thermal Engineering, 114:611–620. [Google Scholar]
- Jiankai Dong, Shiming Deng, Yiqiang Jiang, et al. (2012) An experimental study on defrosting heat supplies and energy consumptions during a reverse cycle defrost operation for an air source heat pump, Applied Thermal Engineering, 37:380–387. [Google Scholar]
- Kim J, Choi H J, Kim K C. (2015) A combined Dual Hot-Gas Bypass Defrosting method with accumulator heater for an air to air heat pump in cold region, Applied Energy, 147:344-352. [Google Scholar]
- Zhongbao Liu, Pengyan Fan, Qinghua Wang. (2018) Air source heat pump with water heater based on a bypass-cycle defrosting system using compressor casing thermal storage, Applied Thermal Engineering, 128: 1420-1429. [Google Scholar]
- Amer M, Wang C C. (2017) Review of defrosting methods. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 73:53–74. [Google Scholar]
- S W Wang, Z Y Liu. (2005) A new method for preventing HP from frosting, Renewable Energy, 30(5):753-761. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.