E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Tan, H. W., Xu, Y. L., Hu, C. Y., Chen, X. L. (2010) Research on Building Campus Energy Management. Building Energy & Environment, 29(01): 36–40. [Google Scholar]
- Gao, B., Tan, H. W., Song, Y. C. (2011) Campus Building Energy Consumption: Taking one Comprehensive University as Example. Building Energy Efficiency, 39(02): 41–44. [Google Scholar]
- Luo, R. J. (2018) The Analysis and Strategy on Campus Energy Consumption in Cold Region. North China University of Science and Technology, Tangshan. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People's Republic of China. (2019) Assessment standard for green campus GB/T51356-2019. China Architecture & Building Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Yu, J., Yang, Z. W., Wang, C., Li, K. B. (2015) Simulation Analysis of Office Building Energy Consumption Based on DeST-C. Journal of Shenyang Jianzhu University (Natural Science), 31(04): 689–697. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, W., Feng, G. C., Shi, D. X., Luo, Y. H., Zou, Y. R. (2014) Investigation on Energy consumption and Analysis of Energy Saving Strategies Case for One Large Public Building in Chengdu. Industrial Construction, 44(S1): 86–89+32. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, R. J., Li, L. X. (2010) Study and Prediction on Heating Energy Consumption Based on Analysis of Variance for Residential Building. Building Energy Efficiency, 38(10): 50–52. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.