E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Wang, LH. Lin, SM. (1981) The report of Fenghuabaidu tomb in 175AD. Journal of the Zhejiang Provincial Institute of Archaeology. Beijing: Cultural relics Press, 208-211. [Google Scholar]
- The Chinese ceramic society. (1982) History of ceramic in China, Beijing: Cultural relics Press, 127. [Google Scholar]
- Xiong HT. (1995) Research on the development and transition history of kiln technology in East Asia, Nanjing: Nanjing University Press, 83. [Google Scholar]
- Wood, N. (1999) Chinese Glaze: Their Origins, Chemistry and Recreation. London: A&C Black Publishers Ltd. 35. [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Pool. Why a kiln? Firing technology in the sierra de los Tuxtlas, Veracruz (Mexico)[J], Archaeometry 42, I(2000),61-76. [Google Scholar]
- Philip Verhagen., Michiel Gazenbeek. The use of predictive modelling for guiding the archaeological survey of Roman pottery kilns in the Argonne Region (Northeastern France) [A], in Mark W. Mehrer, Konnie L. Weascott (Ed.) GIS and archaeological site location modelling[M], Philadelphia: Taylor & Francis Group, 2006: 447-460. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.