E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Wallace, L., 1996. Indoor particles: a review. Journal of the Air &Waste Management Association 46, 98–126. [Google Scholar]
- Haller, L., Claiborn, C., Larson, T., Koenig, J., Norris, G., Edgar, R., 1999. Airborne particulate matter size distributions in an arid urban area. Journal of the Air and Waste Management Association 49, 161–168. [Google Scholar]
- Jones, N.C., Thornton, C.A., Mark, D., Harrison, R.M., 2000. Indoor/outdoor relationships of particulate matter in domestic homes with roadside, urban and rural locations. Atmospheric Environment 34, 2603–2612. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, C., Cao, J., Tsai, C., Shen, Z., Ho, K., Liu, S., 2010. The indoor and outdoor carbonaceous pollution during winter and summer in rural areas of Shaanxi, China,. Aerosol and Air Quality Research 10, 550–558. [Google Scholar]
- Cao, J.J., Lee, S.C., Chow, J.C., Cheng, Y., Ho1, K.F., Fung, K., Liu, S.X., Watson J. G, 2005. Indoor/outdoor relationships for PM2.5 and associated carbonaceous pollutants at residential homes in Hong Kong e case study, Blackwell Munksgaard. Indoor Air 15, 197e204. [Google Scholar]
- Greene, N.A., Morris, V.R., 2006. Assessment of public health risks associated with atmospheric exposure to PM2.5 inWashington, DC, USA. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 3 (1), 86-97. [Google Scholar]
- Chunram, N., Vinitketkumnuen, V., Deming, R.L., Chantara, S., 2007. Indoor and outdoor levels of PM2.5 from selected residential and workplace buildings in Chiang Mai. Chiang Mai Journal of Science 34 (2), 219-226. [Google Scholar]
- He, C., Morawska, L., Hitchins, J., Gilbert, D., 2004. Contribution from indoor sources to particle number and mass concentrations in residential houses. Atmospheric Environment 38 (21), 3405e3415. [Google Scholar]
- Mohammadyan, M., Ashmore, M., Shabankhani, B., 2008. Indoor PM2.5 concentrations in the office, café, and home. International Journal of Occupation Hygiene 2, 57–62. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.