E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Liu Z. (2020) The green road of aviation industry. Big Aircraft, 7: 50–55. [Google Scholar]
- Yan C. (2013) Green power: open rotor aero engine. Aviation Science and Technology, 1:6–12. [Google Scholar]
- Gu M. (2012) The future of engines based on helping green aviation--Interview with Pratt & Whitney vice president. China Civil Aviation, 11: 13–15. [Google Scholar]
- Jeffrey M, Eric K, David Y. (2009) The future of green aviation industry. China Civil Aviation, 4: 26–27. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng L. (2008) Green maintenance as a contribution to environmental protection. International Aviat-ion, 3: 38–40. [Google Scholar]
- Liang C. (2005) Green civil aviation engine key technology. Aviation Science and Technol-ogy, 6: 14–16. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.