E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Yao J Y. Aerodynamic noise prediction of tube-axial fan based on BP artificial neural network[D]. Nanjing university, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Z, Deng Y C, Yang Z H. Wind farm noise prediction model based on Elman neural network[J]. Hydroelectric energy science, 2015, 33(05):203-206. [Google Scholar]
- Hua C L, Bi T F, Wang J X, Internal noise prediction based on neural network tools[J]. Automotive engineer, 2016(04):26-30. [Google Scholar]
- Li Y G. Prediction of CPU voltage noise based on BP neural network[J]. Electronic Design Engineering, 2018, 26(23):169-172+177. [Google Scholar]
- Li H, Xiao X B, Jin X S. Aerodynamic noise prediction of high-speed train based on neural network method[J]. Noise and vibration control, 2015, 35(03):56-59+116. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng J. Wind blower noise prediction based on regression analysis and BP neural network[J]. Noise and vibration control, 2013, 33(06):49-52+123. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.