E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- W. Usida, D. Coury, R. Flauzino, Efficient Placement of Fault Indicators in an Actual Distribution System Using Evolutionary Computing, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 3(1), 621-622(2018). [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, Y. Liang, Y. Sun, Y. Xue, L. Li, X. Jin, Fault Type Recognition of Over-head Lines of Distribution Networks Based on Fault Indicator Waveform Data, 2018 China International Conference on Electricity Distribution, 1444-1448(2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Gong. Analysis of the Design and Performance of Microcomputer Fault Alarm System, Journal of Physics, 1852(2) (2021). [Google Scholar]
- F. M. Angerer, New developments in Faulted Circuit Indicators help utilities reduce cost and improve service, 2008 IEEE Rural Electric Power Conference, B4-B4-3(2008). [Google Scholar]
- H. David. Theories for design and analysis of robust [formula omitted] fault detectors, Journal of the Franklin Institute, 358(1) (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lin et al., A fault location method for feeder automation based on fault probability, 2017 4th International Conference on Electrical and Electronic Engineering, 120-123 2017). [Google Scholar]
- R. Dashti, J. Sadeh, Fault indicator allocation in power distribution network for improving reliability and fault section estimation, 2011 International Conference on Advanced Power System Automation and Protection, 1406-1411(2011). [Google Scholar]
- X. Zeng, X. Yin, New Principle for Grounding Fault Feeder Detection in MV Distributions with Neutral Ineffectively Earthed, Journal of southeast University (English Edition), June, 64~69(2000). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Xu, J. Xin, J. Pan, et al, Research and application of new fault indicator test platform, Electrical Measurement ＆ Instrumentation, 56 (5): 124-129(2019). [Google Scholar]
- E. Pawel, O. Teresa, J. Kamila, Effectiveness Analysis of PMSM Motor Rolling Bearing Fault Detectors Based on Vibration Analysis and Shallow Neural Networks, Energies, 14(3) (2021). [Google Scholar]
- A. Mani, K. Reihaneh, R. Mohammadreza, An adaptive fault detector strategy for scientific workflow scheduling based on improved differential evolution algorithm in cloud, Applied Soft Computing Journal, 99(2021). [Google Scholar]
- F. Peng, Q. Yuan, Y. Liu, Research and application of new type fault indicator in smart distribution grid, 2014 China International Conference on Electricity Distribution, 67-69(2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.