E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Wang Jinbao. Investigation on effective protection range of gob-side drifting roadway in outburst coal seam [J]. Coal mine safety, 2018, 49 (06): 5-7. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Kun, Li Peng, Ni Xing. Investigation and Research on Effective Range of Pressure Relief in Goaf Area after No.9 Coal Seam Mining in Gaoshan Coal Mine [J]. Inner Mongolia Coal Economy, 2020 (07): 33-34. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Shijin, Zhu Zhen, Xiang Changzheng, Meng Fance, Feng Liangqing. Study on pressure relief zone and gas emission law of gob side mining in Dazhong coal mine [J]. Energy technology and management, 2012 (03): 76-77. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Zunyu. Study on lateral pressure relief gas drainage width of goaf in 1# Coal Seam of Xinji No.2 coal mine [J]. Coal mine safety, 2018,49 (02): 159-162. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Rui. Method for determining width of gas pressure relief drainage zone based on finite flow field [J]. Journal of Shenyang University of technology, 2018, 37 (03): 80-85. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Zhiguo. Measurement and numerical simulation analysis of parameters related to width of gas drainage zone [J]. Shanxi chemical industry, 2019, 39 (01): 33-35 + 46. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Mingjie, Fu Shuai, Tan Zhihong. Determination of outburst prevention range of goaf pressure relief zone in single low permeability coal seam [J]. Coal science and technology, 2014, 42 (08): 25-28. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.