E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Wang Qiuhong, Wang Erfei, Chen Xiaokun, Jiang Juncheng, Zhang Mingguang. Characteristics of flame propagation pressure and temperature of gas explosion in pipeline [J]. Journal of Central South University (Natural Science Edition), 2020, 51(01):239-247. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Lei, Si Rongjun, Zhang Yansong, et al. Experimental study on the influence of gas concentration on explosion propagation [J]. China Mining Industry, 2009, 18(5):107-109. [Google Scholar]
- Qiu Ruilai, Zhang Yansong, Si Rongjun, et al. Experimental study on the influence of ignition energy on gas explosion propagation [J]. Mining Safety and Environmental Protection, 2011, 38(1): 6-9, 12. [Google Scholar]
- Jinlun Pang. Analysis of the explosion hazard of low-concentration gas incineration system [J]. Zhongzhou Coal, 2015, (11):1-4. [Google Scholar]
- Wen Hu, Cao Wei, Cheng Fangming, Wang Kaikuo. Experimental study on the suppression of gas explosion by ultrafine dry powder of ammonium phosphate [J]. Coal Mine Safety, 2011, 42(7):1-3,7. [Google Scholar]
- Qin Wenqian, Wang Xishi, Gu Rui, Xu Hongli. Explosion pressure and pressure rise rate of gas under the action of ultrafine water mist [J]. Combustion Science and Technology, 2012, 18(01):90-95. [Google Scholar]
- Si Rongjun, Li Runzhi. Dynamic characteristics of low-concentration oxygen-containing gas explosion and key prevention and control technologies [J]. Coal Science and Technology, 2020, 48(10): 17-36. [Google Scholar]
- Yu MingGao, Wan S J, Xu Y L, et al. Suppressing methane explosion overpressure using a charged water mist containing a NaCl additive [J]. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, 2016, 29: 21–29. DOI: 10.1016/j.jngse.2015.12.040. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.