E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Guo Y, Yan B. (2013) Port Hoisting Machinery. Wuhan University of Technology Press, Wuhan. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang GR. (1995) Port Hoisting Machinery. Dalian Maritime University Press, Dalian. [Google Scholar]
- Li GY. (2004) Port Hoisting Machinery. People's Communications Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Ni QX, Wang HY. (1990) Port Hoisting Machinery. Shanghai Jiaotong University Press, Shanghai. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang ZW. (1997) Crane Design Manual. China Railway Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Code for design of cranes(GB/T 3811-2008). China Standard Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.