E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry Research and Chemical Preparation Process|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Liang Yaya, Yi Xiaojun, Dang Zhi, etc. (2019) Heavy metal pollution status and risk assessment of farmland soil around a lead-zinc tailing pond. Journal of Agricultural Environment Sciences, 38:103–110. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Hui, Yu Minda, He Xiaosong, Luo Yueping. (2016) Pollution characteristics of shallow groundwater in typical farmland areas in southern China. Environmental Science, 37: 4680–4689. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Junling, Xu Yan, Zhu Lixia. (2016) Study on the characteristics of heavy metals in shallow groundwater in Boai County. Journal of Jiaozuo University, 30: 65–67. [Google Scholar]
- He Jiangyi, Zhang Dong, Zhao Zhiqi. (2017) Distribution characteristics and source analysis of heavy metals in groundwater in vegetable growing areas in northern Henan. Environmental Chemistry, 36: 1537–1546. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Jianxiong, Luo Ting, Zhou Feng, etc. (2018) Pollution characteristics and evaluation of heavy metals in surface water in Yancheng coastal area, Jiangsu. Environmental Pollution and Control, 40: 1294–1299. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Xuefu, Guan Jianling, Duan Jinming, etc. (2014) The current status of heavy metal pollution in Xi'an section of the Weihe River and its health risk assessment. Bulletin of Soil and Water Conservation, 34: 152–156, 162. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Peng, Li Xuyong. (2017) Water weight metal pollution and health risk assessment in different time and space in Yanghe River Basin. Environmental Engineering Journal, 11: 4513–4519. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Bin, Lin Canyao, Mao Xinwei. (2014) Analysis of the applicability of Nemerow water pollution index method in the water quality assessment of Lake Tai. Water Resources Protection, 30: 38–40. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Huiwen, Dong Tianming, Wang Liping, etc. (2018) The application of the modified Nemerow pollution index method in the evaluation of river water quality in Guangzhou. Guangdong Chemical Industry, 45: 64–66, 83. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Meijuan, Bao Bo, Chen Chunyan, etc. (2018) The current status and health risk assessment of heavy metal pollution in surface waters in Ningbo. Environmental Science, 39: 152–162. [Google Scholar]
- Reza R, Singh G. (2010) Assessment of heavy metal contamination and its indexing approach for river water. International Journal of Environment Science and Technology, 7: 785–792. [Google Scholar]
- US.EPA. EPA /630 /P-03 /001F, (2005) Guidelines for carcinogen risk assessment [S]. Washington, DC: U.S.EPA. [Google Scholar]
- Khan S, Cao Q, Zheng Y M, et al. (2008) Health risks of heavy metals in contaminated soils and food crops irrigated with wastewater in Beijing, China. Environmental Pollution, 152 686-692. [Google Scholar]
- IARC. (2011) IARC Monographs on the evaluation of carcinogenic risks to humans. IARC Press, Lyon, France: World Health Organization. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.