E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry Research and Chemical Preparation Process|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Sittinger, V, Höfer, M, Harig, T, Justianto, M, Thiem, H, Vergöhl, M, & Schäfer, L. (2018). Optical grade SiO2 films prepared by HWCVD. Surface & Coatings Technology, 336, 61–66. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Liwen, Zhang, Longjiang, Qiu, Yejun, Ji, Yang, Liu, Ya, Liu, Hong, Guo, Qiuquan. (2016). Improved Performance by SiO2 Hollow Nanospheres for Silver Nanowire-Based Flexible Transparent Conductive Films. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 8(40), 27055-27063. [Google Scholar]
- He, Jing, & Ke, Yangchuan. (2017). Microstructure developments and anti-reflection properties of SiO2 films by liquid-phase deposition. Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, 63, 153–160. [Google Scholar]
- Burunkaya, E.; Kesmez, Ö.; Kiraz, N. et al. (2010) Sn4+ or Ce3+ doped TiO2 photocatalytic nanometric films on antireflective nano-SiO2 coated glass. Mater. Chem. Phys., 120(2-3): 272–276. [Google Scholar]
- Helsch, G.; Deubener, J. (2012) Compatibility of antireflective coatings on glass for solar applications with photocatalytic properties. Sol. Energy, 86(3): 831–836. [Google Scholar]
- Prado, R.; Beobide, G.; Marcaide, A. et al. (2010) Development of multifunctional sol–gel coatings: Anti-reflection coatings with enhanced self-cleaning capacity. Sol. Energy Mater. Sol. Cells, 94(6): 1081–1088. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Z.; Zhang, X.; Murakami, T. et al. (2008) Sol–gel SiO2/TiO2 bilayer films with self-cleaning and antireflection properties. Sol. Energy Mater. Sol. Cells, 92(11): 1434–1438. [Google Scholar]
- Y Sun. et al. (1996). [J]. Thin Solid Flims, 278: 135-139. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.