E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry Research and Chemical Preparation Process|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Liu H., Chen N., Feng C., Tong S., Li R. (2017) Impact of electro-stimulation on denitrifying bacterial growth and analysis of bacterial growth kinetics using a modified Gompertz model in a bio-electrochemical denitrification reactor. Bioresource Technology, 232: 344–353. [Google Scholar]
- Jin S., Feng C., Tong S., Chen N., Liu H., Zhao J. (2019) Effect of sawdust dosage and hydraulic retention time (HRT) on nitrate removal in sawdust/pyrite mixotrophic denitrification (SPMD) systems. Environmental Science: Water Research and Technology, 5: 346–357. [Google Scholar]
- Liang J., Chen N., Tong S., Liu Y., Feng C. (2018) Sulfur autotrophic denitrification (SAD) driven by homogeneous composite particles containing CaCO3 type kitchen waste for groundwater remediation. Chemosphere, 212: 954–963. [Google Scholar]
- Adav S.S., Lee D., Lai J.Y. (2010) Enhanced biological denitrification of high concentration of nitrite with supplementary carbon source. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 85(3): 773–778. [Google Scholar]
- Chen D., Wei L., Zou Z., Yang K., Wang, H. Bacterial communities in a novel three-dimensional bioelectrochemical denitrification system: the effects of pH. (2016). Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 100(15): 6805–6813. [Google Scholar]
- Tong S., Zhang B., Feng C., Zhao Y., Chen N., Hao C., Pu J., Zhao L. (2013) Characteristics of heterotrophic/biofilm-electrode autotrophic denitrification for nitrate removal from groundwater. Bioresource Technology, 148: 121–127. [Google Scholar]
- Liu H., Tong S., Chen N., Liu Y., Feng C., Hu Q. (2015) Effect of electro-stimulation on activity of heterotrophic denitrifying bacteria and denitrification performance. Bioresource Technology, 196: 123–128. [Google Scholar]
- Wei, V., Elektorowicz, M., Oleszkiewicz, J.A. (2011) Influence of electric current on bacterial viability in wastewater treatment. Water Research, 45: 5058–5062. [Google Scholar]
- Wang J., Hao R., Meng C. (2014) Enhanced removal of nitrogen and phosphorus in 3DBER filled with sponge iron and activated carbon. China Water & Wastewater, 30 (11): 19-23 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Pu J., Feng C., Liu Y., Li R., Kong Z., Chen N., Tong S., Hao C., Liu Y. (2014) Pyrite-based autotrophic denitrification for remediation of nitrate contaminated groundwater. Bioresource Technology, 173: 117–123. [Google Scholar]
- He Y., Wang Y., Song X. (2016) High-effective denitrification of low C/N wastewater by combined constructed wetland and biofilm-electrode reactor (CW-BER). Bioresource Technology, 203: 245–251. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.