E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry Research and Chemical Preparation Process|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Jayaraman, S., Warrier, A.R. (2019) Dark catalytic degradation of industrial dye effluents using orthorhombic Tin monosulphide nanocatalyst. J. Mol. Liq., 301:112360. [Google Scholar]
- Mu, B., Liu, L., Li W., Yang, Y. (2019) High sorption of reactive dyes onto cotton controlled by chemical potential gradient for reduction of dyeing effluents. J. Environ. Manage., 239(JUN.1): 271-278. [Google Scholar]
- Abolighasemabadi, M., Wael, B.M., Gil, A.C., Bisbe, H.R., Casabella, O., Soler, E.P. (2020) Azo-dye degradation by Mn-Al powders. J. Environ. Manage., 258:110012. [Google Scholar]
- Bardestani, R., Roy, C., Kaliaguine, S. (2019) The effect of biochar mild air oxidation on the optimization of lead(II) adsorption from wastewater. J. Environ. Manage., 240(JUN.15): 404-420. [Google Scholar]
- Dang, H., Chen, L., Chen, L., Yuan, M. Li, M. (2019) Hydrothermal synthesis of 1T-WS2 nanosheets with excellent adsorption performance for dye removal from wastewater. Mater. Lett., 254: 42-45. [Google Scholar]
- Bingnan, W., Yiqi, Y. (2019) Bio-adsorption technology%Cost assessment%Dye removal%Dye wastewater%Industrial-scale wastewater treatment. Bioresour. Technol., 277: 157-170. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, X., Li, Z., Lin, S. Theato, P., (2020) Fibrous Materials Based on Polymeric Salicyl Active Esters as Efficient Adsorbents for Selective Removal of Anionic Dye. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 12(18): 21100-21113. [Google Scholar]
- Gautam, R.K., Tiwari, I. (2020) Humic acid functionalized magnetic nanomaterials for remediation of dye wastewater under ultrasonication: Application in real water samples, recycling and reuse of nanosorbents. Chemosphere, 245(Apr.):125553.1-125553.13. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, J.W., Dai, L., Liu, Y.Q., Li, R.F., Xu, B. (2021) Adsorption Properties of β-cyclodextrin Modified Hydrogel for Methylene Blue. Carbohydr. Res., 501:108276. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.