E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry Research and Chemical Preparation Process|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Ma Lijuan, Jin Zhijun. (2005) Fine interpretation of complex fault block. J. Petroleum geophysical exploration, 40(6): 688-692. [Google Scholar]
- She Deping, Cao Hui, Guo Quanshi. (2000) Fine interpretation using 3D coherence technique. J. Petroleum geophysical prospecting, 39 (2): 83-88. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yonghua, Ren junzhan, Yan Yisheng. (2010) Micro structural interpretation and variable velocity mapping method. J. Petroleum geophysical exploration, 49 (2): 176-181. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiangwen, Liu Hong, Teng Binbin. (2012) Application of geostatistical inversion technique in thin reservoir pre-processing Application in geological survey. J. Petroleum and natural gas geology, 33(5): 730-735. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Si min, Peng Shi MI. (2007) Geostatistical inversion method and its application in thin sand body predictionJournal of Xi’an University of petroleum. J. Natural Science Edition, 22(1): 141-148. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.