E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry Research and Chemical Preparation Process|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Dong X Z, CHINA T U B, WANG D L, et al. (2016) Smart power substation development in China[J]. CSEE Journal of Power and Energy Systems, 2(4): 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- Wang P, Jia L L, Li S X, et al.(2018) Optimal design of grounding grid for 110 kV whole-indoor intelligent substation[J]. Electric Power, 51(3): 42–48. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang B, Jiang Y K, Wu J P, et al. (2014 ) Influence of potential difference within large grounding grid on fault current Division factor[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery 2014, 29(4):1752–1759. [Google Scholar]
- Wu M L, Cui X. (2005) Analysis of Electromagnetic Interference in Shielded Cables Caused by Ground Potential Difference in Substations[J]. High Voltage Engineering, 31(3):53–55, 60. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Z W, Wen X S, Shi Y L, et al. (2003) Numerical calculation of large substation grounding grids in industry frequency[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 23(12): 89–93. [Google Scholar]
- He J L, Zhang B, Zeng R, (2015) Maximum Limit of Allowable Ground Potential Rise of Substation Grounding System. IEEE Transaction on Industry Applications, 51(6):5010–5016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.