E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry Research and Chemical Preparation Process|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- IIJIMA, Sumio. Helical microtubules of graphitic carbon[J]. nature, 1991, 354.6348: 56. [Google Scholar]
- KANG, Seoktae, et al. Single-walled carbon nanotubes exhibit strong antimicrobial activity[J]. Langmuir, 2007, 23.17: 8670-8673. [Google Scholar]
- YANG, Cheenou, et al. Antimicrobial activity of single-walled carbon nanotubes: length effect[J]. Langmuir, 2010, 26.20: 16013-16019. [Google Scholar]
- LIU, Shaobin, et al. Sharper and faster “nano darts” kill more bacteria: a study of antibacterial activity of individually dispersed pristine single-walled carbon nanotube[J]. ACS nano, 2009, 3.12: 3891-3902. [Google Scholar]
- ARIAS, L. Renea; YANG, Liju. Inactivation of bacterial pathogens by carbon nanotubes in suspensions[J]. Langmuir, 2009, 25.5: 3003-3012. [Google Scholar]
- Liu T, Tang H Q, Cai X M, et al. A study on bactericidal properties of Ag coated carbon nanotubes[J]. Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research B, 2007, 264:282-286. [Google Scholar]
- ZARDINI, Hadi Zare, et al. Enhanced antibacterial activity of amino acids-functionalized multi walled carbon nanotubes by a simple method[J]. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2012, 92: 196-202. [Google Scholar]
- ASLAN, Seyma, et al. Carbon nanotube-based antimicrobial biomaterials formed via layer-by-layer assembly with polypeptides[J]. Journal of colloid and interface science, 2012, 388.1: 268-273. [Google Scholar]
- DONG, Xiuli, et al. Inhibitory effects of nisin-coated multi-walled carbon nanotube sheet on biofilm formation from Bacillus anthracis spores[J]. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 2014, 26.12: 2526-2534. [Google Scholar]
- HU, Wenbing, et al. Graphene-based antibacterial paper[J]. ACS nano, 2010, 4.7: 4317-4323. [Google Scholar]
- LIU, Shaobin, et al. Antibacterial activity of graphite, graphite oxide, graphene oxide, and reduced graphene oxide: membrane and oxidative stress. ACS nano, 2011, 5.9: 6971-6980. [Google Scholar]
- LIU, Lei, et al. Facile synthesis of monodispersed silver nanoparticles on graphene oxide sheets with enhanced antibacterial activity. New Journal of Chemistry, 2011, 35.7: 1418-1423. [Google Scholar]
- Lim H N, Huang N M, Loo C H. Facile preparation of grapheme -based chitosan films：Enhanced thermal, mechanical and antibacterial properties[J]. Joural of NonCrystalline Solids, 2012(358): 525-530. [Google Scholar]
- Sun H J, Gao N, Dong K, et al. Graphene quantum dots-band-aids used for wound disinfection. Acs Nano, 2014, 8(6): 6202-6210. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Z, Dong K, Liu Z, et al. Activation of biologically relevant levels of reactive oxygen species by Au/g-C3N4 hybrid nanozyme for bacteria killing and wound disinfection. Biomaterials, 2017, 113: 145-157. [Google Scholar]
- Tao Y, Ju E G, Ren J S, et al. Bifunctionalized mesoporous silica-supported gold nanoparticles: intrinsic oxidase and peroxidase catalytic activities for antibacterial applications. Adv Mater, 2015, 27(6): 1097-1104. [Google Scholar]
- Ji H, Dong K, Yan Z, et al. Bacterial hyaluronidase self-triggered prodrug release for chemo-photothermal synergistic treatment of bacterial infection. Small, 2016, 12(45): 6200-6206 [Google Scholar]
- RIGODANZA, Francesco, et al. Customizing the Electrochemical Properties of Carbon Nanodots by Using Quinones in Bottom‐Up Synthesis. Angewandte Chemie, 2018, 130.18: 5156-5161. [Google Scholar]
- Travlou N A, Giannakoudakis D A, Algarra M, et al. S-and N-doped carbon quantum dots: Surface chemistry dependent antibacterial activity[J]. Carbon, 2018, 135:104-111. [Google Scholar]
- Xin Q, Liu Q, Geng L, et al. Chiral nanoparticle as a new efficient antimicrobial nanoagent[J]. Advanced healthcare materials, 2017, 6(4): 1601011. [Google Scholar]
- JIAN, Hong-Jyuan, et al. Super-cationic carbon quantum dots synthesized from spermidine as an eye drop formulation for topical treatment of bacterial keratitis. ACS nano, 2017, 11.7: 6703-6716. [Google Scholar]
- Stanković, Nenad K., et al. Antibacterial and antibiofouling properties of light triggered fluorescent hydrophobic carbon quantum dots Langmuir–Blodgett thin films. ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2018, 6.3: 4154-4163. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.