E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry Research and Chemical Preparation Process|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- TAK, S.Y., KIM, M.K., LEE, J.E. (2018) Kinetics and degradation mechanism of Anatoxin-a during in UV-C/H2O2 reaction. J. Chemical Engineering Journal, 334:1016–1022. [Google Scholar]
- Chuang, Y.H., Parker, K.M., Mitch, W.A. (2016) Development of predictive models for the degradation of halogenated disinfection byproducts during the UV/H2O2Advanced Oxidation Process. J. Environmental Science & Technology, 50: 11209–11217. [Google Scholar]
- AUTIN, O., ROMELOT, C., RUST, L. (2013) Evaluation of a UV-light emitting diodes unit for the removal of micropollutants in water for low energy advanced oxidation processes. J. Chemosphere, 92(6),745–751. [Google Scholar]
- Li, S., HU, J. (2016) Photolytic and photocatalytic degradation of tetracycline: Effect of humic acid on degradation kinetics and mechanisms. J. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 318:134–144. [Google Scholar]
- ARLOS, M.J., LIANG, R., ATAT-FRAILE, M.M. (2016) Photocatalytic decomposition of selected estrogens and their estrogenic activity by UV-LED irradiated TiO2, immobilized on porous titanium sheets via thermal-chemical oxidation. J. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 318:541–550. [Google Scholar]
- Peng, R.Y., Yang, X.J. (2011) Study on treatment of wastewater containing pyrimidine by O3/H2O2. J. Journal of Environmental Engineering, 5(3):60l-604. [Google Scholar]
- Yu, Y.H., Ma, J., Hou, Y.J. (2006) Degradation of 2, 4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid in water by ozone hydrogen peroxide process. J. Journal of Environmental Sciences, (6):1043-1049. [Google Scholar]
- Byung, T.O., Young, S.S., Dega, S. (2014) Oxidative degradation of endotoxin by advanced oxidation process(O3/H2O2&UV/H2O2). J. Hazardous Materials, 279: 105–110. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Y.B., Wang, C.P., Xu, W.J. (2014) Test of degradation of salicylic acid via UV/O3 process. J. Environmental Engineering, 32(2),10–14. [Google Scholar]
- Cui, D., Pang, C.L., Kong, X.Z. (2013) Application of ozone/photocatalytic oxidation to advanced treatment of printing and dyeing wastewater. J. China Water & Wastewater, 29(23),114–116. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.