E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry Research and Chemical Preparation Process|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Altinkaya P, Wang Z, Korolev I, et al. Leaching and recovery of gold from ore in Non-Cyanide glycine media[J]. Minerals Engineering, 2020, 158:106610. [Google Scholar]
- Ahtiainen R, M Lundström. Non-Cyanide gold leaching in exceptionally mild chloride solutions[J]. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2019, 234:9-17. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang C, Wang X, Jiang S, et al. Heavy metal pollution caused by cyanide gold leaching: a case study of gold tailings in central China[J]. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2021:1-10. [Google Scholar]
- Elomaa H, Sinisalo P, Rintala L, et al. Process simulation and gate-to-gate life cycle assessment of hydrometallurgical refractory gold concentrate processing[J]. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment, 2020, 25(3):456-477. [Google Scholar]
- Altnkaya P, Liipo J, Kolehmainen E, et al. Leaching of Trace Amounts of Metals from Flotation Tailings in Cupric Chloride Solutions[J]. Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration, 2019, 36(2):335-342. [Google Scholar]
- Karimova L M, Zakharyan D V, Agapitov Y E. Research on Hydrometallurgical Processing of Gold-Concentrate of Jamgyr Deposit[J]. Journal of Siberian Federal University Engineering & Technologies, 2021:166-174. [Google Scholar]
- Kim R, Ghahreman A. The effect of ore mineralogy on the electrochemical gold dissolution behavior in various cyanide and oxygen concentrations; Effect of sulfidic ores containing heavy metals[J]. Hydrometallurgy, 2019, 184:75-87. [Google Scholar]
- Hou D, Liu L, Yang Q, et al. Decomposition of Cyanide from Gold Leaching Tailingsby Using Sodium Metabisulphite and Hydrogen Peroxide[J]. Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, 2020, 2020(3):1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Shafie N S, Zaini N, Ali N F. Gold extraction via cyanide leaching using alkaline-based empty fruit bunch activated carbon[J]. IOP Conference Series Materials Science and Engineering, 2020, 808:012010. [Google Scholar]
- Barani K, Dehghani M, Azadi M R, et al. Leaching of a polymetal gold ore and reducing cyanide consumption using cyanide-glycine solutions[J]. Minerals Engineering, 2021, 163:106802. [Google Scholar]
- Li H, Oraby E A, Eksteen J J. Cyanide consumption minimisation and concomitant toxic effluent minimisation during precious metals extraction from waste printed circuit boards[J]. Waste Management, 2021, 125(5):87-97. [Google Scholar]
- Salazar R P, He C, Jacome H M, et al. Acidic pretreatment of a copper-silver ore and its beneficial effect on cyanide leaching[J]. Minerals Engineering, 2020, 149. [Google Scholar]
- Izabela, Dobrosz-Gómez, Miguel, et al. Mineralization of cyanide originating from gold leaching effluent using electro-oxidation: multi-objective optimization and kinetic study[J]. Journal of Applied Electrochemistry, 2020, 50(2):217-230. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.