E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry Research and Chemical Preparation Process|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- J. Chen, L. Xia. Nuclear Power Development. J. Value Engineering, 26: 245–249 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang. PRHR HX. J. Nondestructive Testing, 9: 21–25 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Song, W. Li. PRHR HX J. Atomic Energy Science and Technology, 46: 767–770 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Fu. PRHR HX. D. Harbin Engineering University. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, C. Yan. Research on heat transfer characteristic of PRHR HX at initial operating stage. J. Atomic Energy Science and Technology, 8: 931–936 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Muszynski, Compact Heat Exchanger. J. Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, 99: 336–343 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, X. Ning, S. Su. Heat Transfer Resistance. J. MATEC Web of Conferences, 257: 1001 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.