E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry Research and Chemical Preparation Process|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Ahamed, H. H. O.. (2014). Implementation of virtual laboratories in teaching practical general chemistry. [Google Scholar]
- Ali, N. , Ullah, S. , Alam, A. , & Rafique, J.. (2014). 3D Interactive Virtual Chemistry Laboratory for Simulation of High School Experiments. International Conference on Computer Graphics, Animation and Gaming Technologies (EURASIA Turkey 2014). [Google Scholar]
- Belletti, A. , Borromei, R. , & Ingletto, G.. (2006). Teaching physical chemistry experiments with a computer simulation by labview. Journal of Chemical Education, 83(9), 1353-1355. [Google Scholar]
- Beal, C. R., & Stevens, R. H.. (2011). Improving students’ problem solving in a virtual chemistry simulation through metacognitive messages. Society for Research on Educational Effectiveness, 5. [Google Scholar]
- Lihua, L., Jing, C., Xiaoqun, L., & Anxin, Z.. (2013). Research and implementation of virtools based on 3D virtual teaching laboratory. 2013 3rd International Conference on Computer Science and Network Technology (ICCSNT). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.