E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry Research and Chemical Preparation Process|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Liu Jianzhong, Sun Haitao, Lei Yi. New technology for coal seam gas development and utilization in coal mining areas[J]. coal industry, 2020, 45(01):258–267. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Jinhua, Xiao Lu, Ling Hulei. Study on the deep cold liquefaturization process of low-concentration coal seam gas[J]. coal technology, 2016, 44(6): 134–139, 181. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Senjie. Effect of mixture refrigerant composition on natural gas light hydrocarbon recovery ethane process[J]. China’s petroleum and chemical standards and quality, 2019, 039(015):187–188. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Lu, Yao Chenglin. The gas source adaptability test of the low concentration coal seam gas liquefast separation device was studied[J]. coal industry, 2017(01):246-252. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Lu, Gan Hailong. The exhaust gas utilization of PSA nitrogen machine in low-concentration coal seam gas deep-cooled liquefaturization device is discussed[J]. Mining safety and environmental protection, 2017, 44(002):107–110. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Changyuan, Sunwu, Xiong Yunwei. Study on the test parameters of oxygen-containing liquefied cold box of low-concentration coal seam gas[J]. Mining safety and environmental protection, 2017, 44(002):107–110. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Kechao, Long Feifei. The pressure-absorbing nitrogen device is optimized for modification[J]. rock technology;, 2019, 26(007):186–187. [Google Scholar]
- Miao Xuedong, Zhang Siwen, Xiao Yufei. The application of variable pressure adsorption oxygen-active molecules in flue gas denitrification engineering of biomass power plants[J]. gas separate, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.