E3S Web Conf.
Volume 269, 20212021 International Conference on Environmental Engineering, Agricultural Pollution and Hydraulical Studies (EEAPHS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 June 2021|
- Qian Y. Current situation analysis and control strategy of water pollution in China. The 3rd Forum on Environment and Development of China. Beijing. 2007: 15-21. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Ecology and Environment, National Bureau of Statistics, Ministry of Agriculture an d Rural Affairs, PRC. Communique on the Sec ond National Survey of Pollution Sources [EB/ OL]. [2020-06-8]. http://www.mee.gov.cn/xxgk2018/xxgk/xxgk01/202006/W020200610353985963290.pdf. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Shannon M A, Bohn P W, Elimelech M, et al. Science and technology for water purification in the coming decades. Nature, 2008, 452: 301-310. [Google Scholar]
- Huang J L, Chen Q, Xu L H. Problems and countermeasures in the applications of constructed wetlands. Environmental Science, 2013, 34 (1): 401-408. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang J. Discussion of application on surface flow constructed wetlands for sewage treatment. Journal of Anhui Institute of Architecture Industry, 2010, 18 (4): 51-55. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Cai P Y, Ma X Q. Research progress of constructed wetland sewage treatment technology. Subtropical Soil and Water Conservation, 2008, 20 (1): 8-11. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yang X N. Purification efficiency of constructed wetland system on nitrogen and phosphorus. Journal of Meteorology and Environment, 2008, 24 (4): 60-65. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yang W T, Wang D, Ji R P. Anaerobic tank-subsurface flow constructed wetland system for rural domestic wastewater treatment. Soils, 2010, 42 (3): 485-491. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Gu X G, Li C M, Gong X B. Combined process of PDS rotary drum-type integrated device and constructed wetland for rural domestic sewage treatment. China Water Wastewater, 2014, 30 (22): 136-140. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chang H Q, Wang H. The research of advanced nitrogen and phosphorus removal by tertiary-stage treatment process. Technology of Water Treatment, 2016, 42 (2): 76-79. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Cronk J K. Constructed wetlands to treat wastewater from dairy and swine operations: A review. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment, 1996, 58: 97-114. [Google Scholar]
- Vymazal J. The use of hybrid constructed wetlands for wastewater treatment with special attention to nitrogen removal: A review of a recent development. Water Research, 2013, 47: 4795-4811. [Google Scholar]
- Li H F, Liu F, Li H J, et al. Combined process of biofilter, constructed wetland and stabilization pond for treatment of rural decentralized sewage. China Water Wastewater, 2015, 31 (2): 84-87. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li A Q, Li W C, Pan J Z, et al. Phosphorus removal efficiency of constructed wetland with different compound substrates treating pre-treated wastewater. Journal of Lake Sciences, 2006 (02): 134-138. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Cheng S P, Wu Z B, Kuang Q J. Macrophytes in artificial wetland. Journal of Lake Sciences, 2002 (02): 179-184. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ye L, Li X, Tian R C, et al. Characteristics of phosphorus fate in constructed wetlands with different plant combinations. Journal of Agro-Environment Science, 2020, 39 (10): 2409--2419. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao M Y, Xiong J Q, Zheng Y C, et al. Long-term effect of plant harvesting on pollutants removal in constructed wetlands. Technology of Water Treatment, 2019, 45 (11): 112-116. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Picard C R, Fraser L H, Steer D. The interacting effects of temperature and plant community type on nutrient removal in wetland microcosms. Bioresource Technology, 2005, 96 (9): 1039-1047. [Google Scholar]
- Philip A M. Bachand, Alexander J. Horne. Denitrification in constructed free-water surface wetlands: II. Effects of vegetation and temperature. Ecological Engineering, 2000: 17-32. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang M, Luo P, Liu F, et al. Nitrogen removal and distribution of ammonia-oxidizing and denitrifying genes in an integrated constructed wetland for swine wastewater treatment. Ecological Engineering, 2017, 104: 30-38. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.