E3S Web Conf.
Volume 271, 20212021 2nd International Academic Conference on Energy Conservation, Environmental Protection and Energy Science (ICEPE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Green Application of Energy Saving and Emission Reduction|
|Published online||15 June 2021|
- Hao F.H., Yang S.T., Cheng H.G., etc. (2006) Calculation method of non-point source pollution load in large-scale area. Journal of Environmental Science, 3: 375–383. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng H.Q., Pan W.B. (2011) Study on the Pollution Load of Minjiang River in Fuzhou Section. Journal of Subtropical Resources and Environment, 6: 24–30 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Y.Q., Li W.C., Pu H.H., etc. (2021) Identification and analysis of non-point source nitrogen in Laoguan River Watershed based on ArcSWAT. Journal of Water Ecology, 1–16. [Google Scholar]
- Nie R., Li G.Q., Zhuge Y.S., etc. (2021) Analysis on the contribution rate of regional pollution in Gangnan - Huangbizhuang Reservoirs. Journal of Water Ecology, 1–17. [Google Scholar]
- Chen D.J., Sun S.Y., Jia Y.N. (2013) Bivariate Statistical Model for Calculating Phosphorus Input Loads to the River from Point andNonpoint Sources. Environmental Science, 34: 84–90. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Y.Y., Hui E.Q., Jin C.J., etc. (2003) A Hydrological Method for Estimation of Non-Point SourcePollution Loads and Its Application. Environment Engineering, 16: 10–13. [Google Scholar]
- You K., Wang D., Fu J.X., etc. (2014) Building of Monitoring Index System of Pollution Sources In Puhe Basin. Environment Engineering, 33: 122–125. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.