E3S Web Conf.
Volume 271, 20212021 2nd International Academic Conference on Energy Conservation, Environmental Protection and Energy Science (ICEPE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Green Application of Energy Saving and Emission Reduction|
|Published online||15 June 2021|
- R. Fare, S.C. Grosskopf. Theory and Application of Directional Distance Functions. J. Product. Anal. 13, 93 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Weijie, Z. Shaohua. Robust Estimation and Application of Shadow Price of CO2: Evidence from China. Mgt. Word 34, 32 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Fare, S.C. Grosskopf, G. Whittaker. Directional Output Distance Functions: Endogenous Directions Based on Exogenous Normalization Constraints. J. Product. Anal. 40, 267 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Färe, C. Pasurka, M. Vardanyan. On Endogenizing Direction Vectors in Parametric Directional Distance Function-based Models. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 262, 361 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Zhengge. The Shadow Price of Industrial SO2 Emission: A New Analytic Framework. Cn. Econ. Q. 9, 259 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zanpu. The Non-uniqueness of Shadow Prices in Linear Programming. Systems Engineering 25, 119 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.