E3S Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20212021 International Conference on Economic Innovation and Low-carbon Development (EILCD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Application and Ecological Resource Sustainability|
|Published online||21 June 2021|
- Berechman J, Dilruba O, Kaan O. (2006) Empirical analysis of transportation investment and economic development at state, county and municipality levels [J]. Transportation, 33: 537–551. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y J Chen, P Li, Y Lu. (2018) Career Concerns and Multitasking Local Bureaucrats : Evidence of a Target-based Performance Evaluation System in China[J]. Journal of Development Economics. 133, 84–101. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shijin Wang, Huiying Zhou, Guihong Hua, Felix Chan. (2020) Is the High-Speed Rail Opening Environmentally Friendly? Taking the Difference-inDifferences Test in Jiangsu, China[J]. Complexity [Google Scholar]
- Feng Li, Yang Su, Jiaping Xie, Weijun Zhu, Yahua Wang. The Impact of High-Speed Rail Opening on City Economics along the Silk Road Economic Belt[J]. Sustainability, 2020, 12(8). [Google Scholar]
- Thompson, J.N. (1984) Insect Diversity and the Trophic Structure of Communities. In: Ecological Entomology. New York. pp. 165-178. [Google Scholar]
- Tong Shilong, Zhao Shouguo, Wang Han. (2021) The opening of high-speed rail and the inflow of foreign venture capital: Based on the panel data of Chinese cities[J]. China Soft Science, (01):32-43. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Wentao, Gu Naihua. (2020) High-speed rail accessibility, spatial spillover effects and manufacturing agglomeration[J]. Capital Economy Li Jinkai, Zhong Changbiao. The opening of high-speed rail, urban accessibility and employment opportunities[J]. Soft Science, 34:21-26. [Google Scholar]
- Ran Qiying, Zhang Jinning, Yang Xiaodong. (2020) Does the opening of high-speed rail improve the efficiency of urban green development——An empirical test based on the double difference model[J]. Journal of Guizhou University of Finance and Economics, (05):100-110. [Google Scholar]
- Shijin Wang, Huiying Zhou, Guihong Hua, (2020) Felix Chan. Is the High-Speed Rail Opening Environmentally Friendly? Taking the Difference-inDifferences Test in Jiangsu, China[J]. Complexity. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.