E3S Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20212021 International Conference on Economic Innovation and Low-carbon Development (EILCD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Application and Ecological Resource Sustainability|
|Published online||21 June 2021|
- Dai Dayang, Deng Guangming. Panel data clustering method based on principal component feature extraction [J]. Statistics and Decision, 2018, 34(21): 72-76. [Google Scholar]
- Hou Diqing. Clustering method and application research based on panel data [D]. Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yongxing, Jing Weimin. Regional development differentiation of China’s underground economy: cluster analysis test based on multi-index panel data[J]. Nankai Economic Research, 2014 (06): 44-57. [Google Scholar]
- Bordignon, M., Zanardi, A., 1997, “Tax Evasion in Italy”, Giornale Degli Economisti e Annali di Economia, Vol.56, pp.169—210. [Google Scholar]
- Dell’Anno, Roberto. THE SHADOW ECONOMY IN PORTUGAL: AN ANALYSIS WITH THE MIMIC APPROACH.[J]. Journal of Applied Economics, 2007, 10 (2):253-277. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yongxing. Has China’s economic scale been overestimated-Based on the counter-evidence of the underground economy [J]. Nankai Economic Research, 2018 (06): 74-92. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.