E3S Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20212021 International Conference on Economic Innovation and Low-carbon Development (EILCD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Application and Ecological Resource Sustainability|
|Published online||21 June 2021|
- Salies E. Real-time pricing when some consumers resist in saving electricity[J]. Energy Policy, 2013, 59 (aug.):843-849. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Barbose G, Goldman C, Neenan B. A Survey of Utility Experience with Real Time Pricing. Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- David A K, Li Y Z. Consumer rationality assumptions in the real-time pricing of electricity[J]. IEE Proceedings C Generation, Transmission and Distribution, 1992, 139(4):315-322. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gao Hongye. Western economics [M]. Beijing: China Renmin University Press, 2005: 223 [Google Scholar]
- Shiller B. First Degree Price Discrimination Using Big Data[J]. Social Science Electronic Publishing, 2013, 64(518):419–438. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Xinxin, Cao Jingjing, Xu Xianhao, Gong Yeming (Yale). A two-stage model for forecasting consumers’ intention to purchase with e-coupons[J]. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 2020 (prepublish). [Google Scholar]
- Dass, Rajanish. Dynamic pricing using e-coupons[J]. International Journal of Internet Marketing & Advertising, 2005, 2 (1/2):78-91. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu Kui, Hu Hanhui, Wu Chong. Price competition in retail electricity market: Based on multi type users and differentiated switching costs [J]. Systems engineering theory and practice, 2012, 32 (12): 2644-2655 [Google Scholar]
- Simshauser, Paul. When Does Electricity Price Cap Regulation Become Distortionary?[J]. Australian Economic Review, 2014, 47. [Google Scholar]
- Simshauser P, Whish-Wilson P. Price discrimination in Australia’s retail electricity markets: An analysis of Victoria & Southeast Queensland[J]. Energy Economics, 2016, 62 (FEB.): 92-103. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ye Ze, Yao Jun, Wu Yongfei, et al. Research on cross subsidy and social welfare measurement considering user demand [J]. China electric power, 2019, 052 (012): 113-122 [Google Scholar]
- Stephen Davies and Catherine Waddams Price and Chris M. Wilson. Nonlinear Pricing and Tariff Differentiation: Evidence from the British Electricity Market[J]. The Energy Journal, 2014, 35(1) [Google Scholar]
- Pc A, Pf B, Zv B. Effects of elasticity parameter definition for real-time pricing remuneration considering different user types[J]. Energy Reports, 2020, 6:127-132. [Google Scholar]
- Samimi A, Nikzad M, Mohammadi M. Real-time electricity pricing of a comprehensive demand response model in smart grids: Real-time demand response model[J]. International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, 2016, 27(3):1-15. [Google Scholar]
- Xie C, Consulting N. Price Discrimination and Consumer Retention: The Case of e-Coupons. [Google Scholar]
- Caramanis M. Optimal Spot Pricing : Practice and Theory[J]. IEEE Trans Power Apparatus Syst, 1982, 101(9):42-42. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.