E3S Web Conf.
Volume 282, 2021International Conference “Ensuring Food Security in the Context of the COVID-19 Pandemic” (EFSC2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Improvement of Technical Regulation, Sanitary-Epidemiological, Veterinary and Phytosanitary Supervision, Control in the Field of Food Safety for Human Health|
|Published online||05 July 2021|
- Hanen Ben Hassen, Anis Elaoud, Ismail Trabelsi, International Journal of Advance Industrial Engineering, 5(4), 200–204, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 26809.1-2014 Milk and dairy products. Acceptance rules, sampling methods, and sample preparation for analysis. Part 1. Milk, dairy, dairy compound and milk-containing products (as amended) http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200115726 [Google Scholar]
- GOST 28283-2015 Cow’s milk. Method of organoleptic evaluation of taste and smell (with correction) http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200124738 [Google Scholar]
- GOST ISO/TS 17728-2017 Microbiology of the food chain. Methods of sampling for food products and feed for microbiological analysis http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200157424 [Google Scholar]
- GOST 8218-89 Milk. Method for determining purity http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200021604 [Google Scholar]
- GOST 32219-2013 Milk and dairy products. Immunoassay methods for determining the presence of antibiotics (with Change No. 1) https://beta.docs.cntd.ru/document/1200107340 [Google Scholar]
- TR TS 021/2011 Technical Regulations of the Customs Union “On food safety” (as amended on August 8, 2019) http://docs.cntd.ru/document/902320560 [Google Scholar]
- TR TS 033/2013 Technical Regulations of the Customs Union “On the safety of milk and dairy products” (as amended on July 10, 2020) http://docs.cntd.ru/document/499050562 [Google Scholar]
- GOST 31981-2013 “Yoghurts. General technical conditions” https://beta.docs.cntd.ru/document/1200107778 [Google Scholar]
- T. Ananeva, V. Ostroukhova, E. Vasilyeva, InEngineering for Rural Development. Latvia University of Agriculture, 17, 90–96 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Ananeva, V.I. Ostroukhova, Proceedings of the Timiryazev Agricultural Academy, 2, 60–71 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.