E3S Web Conf.
Volume 284, 2021Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 July 2021|
- A. F. Poryadin and A.D. Khovansky. Assessment and regulation of the quality of the natural environment. Training manual for an environmental engineer M.: NUMC of the Ministry of Natural Resources of Russia, Publishing House “Priboy” (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Federal project “Digital Ob-Irtysh basin”// URL: https://nticenter.spbstu.ru/nti_projects/43 (accessed: 1.04.2021) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Institute of Industrial Property / / URL: https://www.fips.ru (accessed: 1.04.2021) [Google Scholar]
- Method of integrated monitoring of the natural environment// URL: https://i.moscow/patents/RU2680652C2_20190225 (accessed: 1.04.2021) [Google Scholar]
- Device for environmental monitoring and display of atmospheric air pollution // URL: https://istina.msu.ru/patents/99723329/ (accessed: 1.04.2021) [Google Scholar]
- Information system for environmental monitoring and notification of local environmental pollution / / URL: https://i.moscow/patents/RU90238U1_20091227 (accessed: 1.04.2021) [Google Scholar]
- About the Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Russian Federation / / URL: https://www.mnr.gov.ru/about/ (accessed: 1.04.2021) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Izmalkov Ecological safety, methodology for predicting anthropogenic pollution and the basis for constructing chemical monitoring (St. Petersburg, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- Methodological guidelines for assessing the degree of danger of soil contamination with chemicals (M., 1994) [Google Scholar]
- Environmental protection and environmental management. Analytical control and monitoring. Water quality. Biological classification of rivers. Part 2: Guidelines for the presentation of data on the quality of watercourses based on biological indicators obtained in the study.: STB 17.13.05-25-2011/ISO 8689-2: 2000: Date of introduction 1.01.2012. [Google Scholar]
- Standart 17.2.3.07-86. Rules for air control of localities. [Google Scholar]
- Standart 17.1.3.07-82. Nature protection. Hydrosphere. Rules for monitoring the quality of water, reservoirs and watercourses. [Google Scholar]
- Maistrenko, V. N. Ecological and analytical monitoring of superecotoxicants / V. N. Maistrenko, R. Z. Khamitov, G. K. Budnikov. (M.: Khimiya, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- Standart 17.4.3.04-85. Nature protection. Soils. General requirements for control and protection from pollution. (M.: Publishing house of standards, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- Golitsin A. N. Industrial ecology and monitoring of pollution of the natural environment. Textbook. (Moscow: Onyx Publishing House, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Afanasyev Yu. A., Fomin S. A. Monitoring and methods of environmental control. Textbook. (Moscow: MNEPU, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Izrael Yu. A. Ecology and control of the state of the natural environment. - L.: Gidrometeoizdat, 2008. - 560 p. - ISBN no. [Google Scholar]
- Zaitsev V. A. Industrial ecology (Moscow: RKhTU, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of March 31, 2003 N 177 “On the organization and implementation of state environmental monitoring (State environmental monitoring)”. Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation. 14, 1278 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Brinchuk M. M. Environmental law: Textbook. - 2nd ed., reprint. and dop. (M.: Yurist, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Yurev, V., Shirokova, S., Iliashenko, O., Dybok, D. Proceedings of the 33rd International Business Information Management Association Conference, IBIMA 2019: Education Excellence and Innovation Management through Vision 2020, 9670–9676 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Volkova, V.N., Loginova, A.V., Shirokova, S.V., Kozlovskay, E.A. Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Soft Computing and Measurements, SCM 2016, 497–499, 7519825 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.