E3S Web Conf.
Volume 284, 2021Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Agribusiness and Soil Management|
|Published online||12 July 2021|
- F. M. Kanarev, Mechanical engineering, 140 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- G. N. Sineokov, I. M. Panov, Mechanical engineering, 328 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- V. Melikhov, V. Yuzbashev, Mechanization and Electrification of Socialist Agriculture, 2, 20–22 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Yuzbashev, Studying the interaction of rotary working bodies with previously loosened soil, 78, 43–48 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Rynkevich, Investigation of the nature of soil deformation during deep cutting with a knife in a vertical plane, 87, 17–26 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Tkachev, Mechanical engineering, 9, 5–17 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Usov, V. G. Ivashchenko, Mechanical engineering, 7, 40–68 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Sinyagovskiy, Strength of materials, 152–203 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Akhmetov, M. A. Allanazarov, Mechanization of cotton growing, 10, 4–5 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ch. Namozov, D. A. Kodirova, M. I. Usmonova, International journal of scientific & technology research, 9(03), 5491–5493 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Islamov, N. Namozov, M. Saidova, D. Kodirova, In E3S Web of Conferences, 244, 03028 (2021) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- B. Abdullaev, R. A. Kulmatov, A. A. Kist, Industrial Laboratory (USSR) (English translation of Zavodskaya Laboratoriya), 54(7), 710–713 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kulmetov, I. Gorlova, Mechanization of Cotton Research, 11, 10 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I. Gorlova, Mechanization of Cotton Research, 8, 12 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I. Gorlova, Mechanization of Cotton Research, 10, 13–14 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Bennett, N. P. Woodhouse, T. Keller, T. A. Jensen, D. L. Antille, Journal of Cotton Science, 19(2), 225–249 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- W. B. Faulkner, J. D. Wanjura, R. K. Boman, B. W. Shaw, C. B. Parnell, Applied Engineering in Agriculture, 27(4), 497–506 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.