E3S Web Conf.
Volume 284, 2021Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||12 July 2021|
- L.A. Ilyin, V.A. Gubanov, Major radiation accidents: consequences and protective measures (M., “IzdAT”, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. Vargasn, T.J. Yasunari, Atmospheric Chemistry Physics 12, 2313–2343 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rosеn K, Vinichuk M, Johanson K.J. Journal of Environmental Radioactivity 100(7), 534–539 (2009) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- I. Amundsen, G. Gulden, P. Strand, Science of The Total Environment 184, 163–171 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.L. Barnett, N.A. Beresford, P.L. Self, Science of The Total Environment 231, 67–83 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Ivanov, Vestnik of the St. Petersburg. University. Ser. 3. (Biology) 1, 90–95 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Ivanov Vestnik of the St. Petersburg University. Ser. 3. (Biology) 2, 30–35 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Vasilkov, Proceedings of Botanical Institute of the USSR Academy of Sciences II(10), 367 – 384 (1956) [Google Scholar]
- Google Earth, https://firstname.lastname@example.org,33.63927216,470.26034077a,2423.84566245d,35y,-4.7596382h,0.09232491t,0r [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Den Bakker, B. Gravendeel, T.W. Kuyper, Mycologia 96(1), 102–118 (2004) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Vasilkov, Methods for accounting for edible mushrooms in the forests of the USSR (L., Nauka, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Ivanov, M.A. Efremova, Vestnink of the St. Petersburg University (Biology) 3, 52–59 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Ivanov, Materials of the IX International Ecological School-Conference in the Sergievka Estate - a monument of natural and cultural heritage: “Preservation of the natural environment and optimization of its use in the Baltic region” (St. Petersburg, VVM Publishing House, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Ivanova, Proceedings of the XII Youth Ecological School-Conference in the Sergievka estate 2018: “Modern problems of natural and transformed ecosystems” (St. Petersburg, VVM Publishing House, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Hygienic requirements for safety and nutritional value of food products. Sanitary and epidemiological rules and standards SanPiN 220.127.116.118-01. Approved by Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Russian Federation on November 6, 2001, as amended on May 31, 2002, August 20, 2002, April 15, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Ivanov, Actual problems of environmental management and environmental engineering: Collection of articles of the II International Scientific and Practical Conference (Penza, RIO PSAU, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Ivanov, Protection of biodiversity and environmental problems of nature management: Collection of articles of the All-Russian (national) scientific and practical conference (Penza, RIO PSAU, 2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.