E3S Web Conf.
Volume 284, 2021Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 July 2021|
- M. Eshov, L. Amirov, M. Askarova, E3S Web Conf. 244, 03014 (2021), DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202124403014 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated December 23, 2015 No. III1-2460 “On measures for further reform and development of agriculture for the period 2016 - 2020” (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Volkov, Method of Research in Horticulture (M.: ISTSP, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Terpigorev, A.V. Grushin, S.A. Grzybovskiy, Nature-building 1, 36–39 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Krasova, A.M. Galasheva, Modern gardening 2(2), 26–30 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Galasheva, N.G. Krasova, Features of the growth and fruiting of apple varieties on semi-dwarf interstitial rootstocks, Improvement of the assortment and technologies of cultivation of fruit and berry crops (materials of the international scientific-practical conference 27.30 July 2010), Eagle. p.46–49 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Krasova, A.M. Galasheva, Apple varieties in an intensive type garden, Modern approaches to the creation of intensive plantings. Actual problems (materials of the international scientific-practical conference, Khvalynsk, February 25-27, 2014), Saratov: SSAU im. N.I. Vavilov, p. 54–58 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Sviridova, A.I. Vlasov, Economy and ecology of territorial entities 3, 2, 95–108 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Chupeeva, Intensive technologies in horticulture (Per. from Polish M.: Agropromizdat, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sadovski, T. Zhultovzhki, R. Dzyuban, Fruit production Samokhvalovichi 19, 229–237 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Gudkovsky, Gardening and viticulture 1, 2–6 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Egorov, Organizational and economic problems of the development of a regional fruit subcomplex (Krasnodar, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kashin, A.C. Kasyanin, Horticulture and viticulture 5-6, 1 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kosyakin, et al, Methodological recommendations for determining the economic efficiency of scientific achievements in horticulture (M., 2005) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Minakov, Horticulture and Viticulture 1, 4 (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.