E3S Web Conf.
Volume 284, 2021Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Management and Economics|
|Published online||12 July 2021|
- I.V. Miroshnik, Automatic control theory. Linear systems (Business literature, M., 2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. O’Leary, ERP system. Modern planning and resource management of the enterprise (SPb, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Patrushina, Information systems in economics (Business Publishing House, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Repin, V.G. Eliferov, Process approach to management. Business process modeling (Standards and Quality, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sinenko, I. Savin, E3S Web Conf. International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” 217 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.A. Khetagurov, Design of automated information processing and control systems (ASOIU) (OLMA-press, M., 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sinenko, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 459 052043 (2020) IOP doi: 10.1088 / 1755-1315 / 459/5/052043 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. O’Leary, ERP-systems: selection, implementation, operation. Modern planning and resource management of the enterprise (Vershina, M., 2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sinenko, T. Poznakhirko, V. Obodnikov, 2018 MATEC Web of Conferences 270, 05008 (2019) https: //doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201927005008 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Ershov, A.A. Lapidus, V.I. Telichenko, Technological processes in construction in 10 books. Textbook (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.