E3S Web Conf.
Volume 284, 2021Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Management and Economics|
|Published online||12 July 2021|
- J. Delmon, Private Sector Investment in Infrastructure: Project Finance, PPP Projects and Risk (The World Bank and Kluwer Law International. The Netherlands, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Shash, Vector of science of the Tolyatti state university. Series: Economy and management 4 (23), 99–103 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Varnavsky, A.V. Klimenko, V.A. Korolev, Public-private partnership: theory and practice (M .: GU-HSE, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Igolkina, Economic sciences 3, 49–52 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Emelyanov, Public-private partnership: innovation and investment. World and domestic experience (M.: Book House “LIBROKOM”, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Yusupov, F.E. Karabaev, Theory and practice of public-private partnership. Training module (Tashkent, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Dustmurodov, I.O. Yunusov, U.K. Ahmedov, S.M. Murodov, S.T. Iskandarov, E3S Web of Conferences 224, 04042 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Zapatrina, The Potential of public-private partnerships in emerging economies (K.: CENTROTEC, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Anikina, R.G. Abasov, Finance and credit 9, 45–50 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Raimjanova, D. Kh. Shadiyeva, L.S. Zoyirov, R.B. Saidov, M.T. Askarova, of Conferences 244, 10044 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On public-private partnership” No. 537 dated 05/10/2019 [Google Scholar]
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On the organization of activities of the agency for the development of public-private partnerships under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan” No. 1009 dated 13.12.2018 [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 07.02.2017, UP No. 4947 “On the strategy of actions for the further development of the Republic of Uzbekistan” [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated 09.21.2018 “Strategy of innovative development of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2019-2021” [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Shash, S.V. Pravednov, Business. Education. Right. Bulletin of the Volgograd institute of business 2 (23), 117–119 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- U. Sangirova, B. Tursunov, S. Shayakubov, I. Yunusov, D. Bababekova, E3S Web of Conferences 244, 10050 (2021) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- C. Cottarelli, Public Private Partnerships. What are They? Theory and Practice (Deputy Director, Fiscal Affairs Department, IMF February, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.