E3S Web Conf.
Volume 284, 2021Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Management and Economics|
|Published online||12 July 2021|
- S.I. Grakhova, A.R. Gapsalamov, Bylye Gody. Russian historical journal 33(3), 410–416 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. I. Grakhova, T.A. Magsumov, Bylye Gody. Russian historical journal 56(2), 871–877 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Bykov, Dmitry Ivanovich Stakheyev: A Critical Etude, D.I. Stakheyev Collection of works, vol. 1, 15–30 (The Partnership of M.O. Wolf, Moscow, 1902) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Valeyev, Dmitry Stakheyev. Creative Path of the Writer (Academy of Sciences of Tatarstan, Kazan, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Valeyev, I.V. Kornilova, Local Historians of Yelabuga (YSPU Publishing House, Yelabuga, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Krivshenko, The Coast of the Fatherland: The Romance of Heroism in the Literature about the Far East, 146 (Sovremennik, Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Kudryavtsev, Antiquity, Monuments, and Legends of the Kama Region, 191 (Gubernskaya Tipografiya, Vyatka, 1898) [Google Scholar]
- A. Attman, The Scandinavian Economic History Review 19(3), 177–202 (1981) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.H. Kaplan, Russia’s Impact on the Industrial Revolution in Great Britain during the Second Half of the Eighteenth Century: The Significance of International Commerce (Forschungen zur Osteuropäischen Geschichte, Berlin, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Karpov, Dictionary of Critical Terms (Mari State University, Yoshkar-Ola, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Dobrolyubov, Collection of works (Khudozhestvennaya literatura, Moscow; Leningrad, 1862) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Librovich, At the Book Post: Memoirs. Notes. Documents (Partnership of M.O. Wolf, Petrograd; Moscow, 1916) [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Stakheyev, In Memory of Most: Stories about Life in Russia, Siberia and on the Amur River (Printing House of Ryumin and Co., St. Petersburg, 1867) [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Stakheyev, Do not Break your Spirit: Selected Works (Tatknigoizdat, Kazan, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Stakheyev, Remote Places, 239–243 (A.I. Shcherbakov, St. Petersburg, 1868) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.