E3S Web Conf.
Volume 284, 2021Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Training of Environmental Specialists|
|Published online||12 July 2021|
- L.V. Akhmetova, Vestnik TSPU 7, 48–52 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Basyrova, Materials of the IV International Scientific and Methodological conference (Voronezh, Nauchnayakniga, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Beresteneva, Cognitive graphics in social and psychological research (2013) http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/kognitivnaya-grafika-v-sotsialno-psihologicheskih-issledovaniyah [Google Scholar]
- C. Bryson, L. Hand, Innovations in Education and Teaching International 44 (4), 349–362 (2007) http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/14703290701602748 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Caena, C. Redecker, European Journal of Education, Research and Policy 54, 356–369 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Zhilina, Regional education of XXI century: problems and perspectives 4, 184–192 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Izhdeneva, Vestnik KSPU named after V.P. Astafiev 1 (31), 53–157 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.O. Knyazeva, Implementation of the cognitive-visual approach in teaching high school students the basics of mathematical analysis: dissertation, PhD in pedagogic sciences (Omsk, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Komenský, Selected pedagogical writings (Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- O.O. Kondratenko, Theory and practice of social development 6, 84–88 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Kurilkina, Vestnik of M.K. Ammosov North-Eastern Federal University 1, 73–77 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Makarova, Visualization as a way of structuring knowledge and forming mental space (Taganrog, Taganrog Institute of Management and Economics, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Manko, Izvestia of Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences 8 (65), 10–30 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Khomenko, Educational technologies and society 1, 264–270 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Toffler, The third wave: The classic study of tomorrow (New York, NY, Bantam, Google Scholar, 1980) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.