E3S Web Conf.
Volume 284, 2021Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Policy and Law|
|Published online||12 July 2021|
- Zh.T. Toschenko, The State as a Subject of Theocracy, 2, 2–27 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Burbank, An Imperial Rights Regime: Law and Citizenship in the Russian Empire, 7.3, 397–431 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Tsyrempilov, Buddhism and the Empire. Buryat Buddhist Community in Russia (18th – the beginning of the 20th century) (IMBT SB RAS Publ., Ulan-Ude, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Tsybikzhapov, Problems of Overcoming the Vestiges of Lamaism, Shamanism and Old Belief. Contemporary Monastic Organization of Lamaism in Buryatia (Buryat book Publ., Ulan-Ude 1971) [Google Scholar]
- Lamaism in Buryatia of the 18th – the early 20th century. The Structure and Social Role of Сults (Nauka Publ., Novosibirsk, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- T.B. Badmatsyrenov, Buddhist Clergy as a Specific Socio-Professional Group (a case study of the Republic of Buryatia) (Buryat State University Publ., Ulan-Ude, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Gerasimova, Lamaism and Colonial National Policy of Tsarism in Transbaikal in the 19th — early 20th centuries (Buryat book Publ., Ulan-Ude, 1957) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Tsyrempilov, The State, Religion, Church in Russia and Abroad. Constitutional Theocracy of Lubsan-Samdan Tydenov: An Attempt to Create a Buddhist state in Transbaikal (1918–1922) 4 (33), 318–346 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Safronova, Buddhism in Russia (Russian Academy of Public Administration Publ., Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- On Freedom of Conscience and Religious Associations. Federal Law No. 125-FZ of September 26, 1997 (as amended on March 30, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- On Amending Federal Law “On Freedom of Conscience and Religious Associations” (Federal Law No. 261-FZ of July 13, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- The Number of Religious Organizations Registered in the Russian Federation as of January 1, 2019 (2019) Available at: http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/state/# [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Soifer, Journal of Russian Law. Toward the Legal Status of Non-Profit Organizations, 1, 27–35 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.