E3S Web Conf.
Volume 284, 2021Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Policy and Law|
|Published online||12 July 2021|
- G.Kh. Gilmanova, Non-equilibrium approach in the analysis of the economy: theory and practice: materials of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference / under total. ed. R. M. Ziyazetdinova (Ufa: Bashkir State Agrarian University, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Dederichs, Hillary Clinton and the Power of Women (M.: ZAO TsSEI, B. g., 1995) [Google Scholar]
- O.O. Korobova, Digital Economy: Prospects for the Creation of New Models of Women’s Entrepreneurship. Gender dimension of the digital economy: from strategy to action (2018-2030): materials of the All-Russian. conf. with int. participation, April 20-21, 2018, IvGU, Ivanovo. - Ivanovo: Ivan. state un-t (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Mikhailyuk, The use of female labor in the national economy (Moscow: Economics, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- S.Yu. Barsukova, Sotsiol. issled. 9, 75–84 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Chirikova, Vopr. economy 3, 94–102 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- The Global Gender Gap Report 2017, World Economic Forum (2017) URL: https://www.weforum.org/reports/the-global-gender-gap-report-2017 [Google Scholar]
- S. Aivazova, Gender Equality in the Context of Human Rights (M.: Eslan, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Korneva, Small business as a form of women’s employment in the context of socio-economic reforms: dis. ... Cand. econom. sciences (M., 2002) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Lewis, C. Henry, E.J. Gatewood, J. Watson, Women’s Entrepreneurship in the 21st Century: An International Multi-Level Research Analysis (Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Women’s Committee of Uzbekistan, Bureau for Gender and Development, Center for Economic Research and UNDP, Report on the status of women in Uzbekistan, Tashkent (2009) [Google Scholar]
- U. Sangirova, B. Tursunov, S. Shayakubov, I. Yunusov, D. Bababekova, E3S Web of Conferences, 244, 10050 (2021) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Raimjanova, D. Shadiyeva, L. Zoyirov, R. Saidov, M. Askarova, E3S Web of Conferences 244, 10044 (2021) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Asian Development Bank. Uzbekistan Country Gender Assessment (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan on guarantees of equal rights and opportunities for women and men No. ZRY-562 dated September 2, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.O. Maltseva, S.Yu. Roshchin, Gender segregation and mobility in the Russian labor market (Moscow: GU VSE, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Report of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev at an expanded meeting of the Cabinet of Ministers dedicated to the results of the country’s socio-economic development in 2016 and the most important priority areas of the economic program for 2017, http://uza.uz/ru/politics/kriticheskiy-analiz-zhestkaya-distsiplina-i-personalnaya-otv-15-01-2017 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.