E3S Web Conf.
Volume 286, 202110th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Thermal Equipments and Processes|
|Published online||12 July 2021|
- D. Baruah and D. Baruah, “Modeling of biomass gasification: a review,” Renew Sustain Energy Rev, p. 39:806–15, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bridgwater, “The technical and economic feasibility of biomass gasification for power generation,” Fuel, p. 74(5):631–53., 1995. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Elif Kirtay, “Recent advance in production of hydrogen from biomass,” Energy conversion and management, vol. 52, no. pp.1778–1789, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Basu, “Biomass gasification and pyrolysis,” vol. 1st ed., 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Jordan Amaro, Diego Jhovanny Marinos Rosadoa, Andrés Z. Mendiburu, Leila Ribeiro dos Santos and Joao A. de CarvalhoJr., “Modeling of syngas composition obtained from fixed bed gasifiers using Kuhn-Tucker multipliers,” vol. 287, no. 119068, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Safarian S., Richter C.A. and Unnorsson R., “A review of biomass gasification modelling.,” Renew Sustain Energy Rev, vol. 110, p. 378–91, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. G. Carabogdan, A. Badea, L. Lonescu, A. Leca, I. Nistor and I. Cserveny, Industrial termical installtion, Bucharest: ET, 1978. [Google Scholar]
- H.-J. Huang and S. Ramaswamy, “Modeling biomass gasification using thermodynamic equilibrium approach,” ApplBiochem Biotechno, p. 154(1-3):14–25., 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Trninic, A. Jovovic and D. Stojiljkovic, “A steady state model of agricultural waste pyrolysis: a mini review.,” Waste Manage Res, p. 34(9):851–65, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Nicolae, C. Cazacu, L. Mihaescu, L. Popescu and D. Biclesanu, Modernization of combustion installations for industrial boilers, Bucharest: Tehnical, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- T. Patra and P. Sheth, “Biomass gasification models for downdraft gasifier: a state- of the- art review,” Renew Sustain Energy Rev, p. 50:583–93, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Barman N.S., Ghosh, S. and De S., “Gasification of biomass in a fixed bed downdraft gasifier - a realistic model including tar,” Bioresour Technol, p. 107:505–11., 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zainal, Z.A., Ali, R., Lean, C.H. and Seetharamu, K.N., “Prediction of performance of a downdraft gasifier using equilibrium modeling for different biomass materials,” Energy Convers Manage, p. 42(12):1499–515., 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Puig-Arnavat, J. Bruno and Coronas A., “Review and analysis of biomass gasification models,” Renew Sustain Energy Rev, p. 14(9):2841–51, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Sikarwar, M. Zhao, P. Clough, J. Yao, X. Zhong and M. Memon, “An overview of advances in biomass gasification,” Energy Environ Sci, p. 9:2939–77, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bottino A., Comite A., Capannelli G., Di Felice R. and Pinacci P., “Steam reforming of methane in equilibrium membrane reactors for integration in power cycles,” Catal Today, p. 118(1-2):214–22., 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Marta, S. Dragoslava, S. Oyvind, W. Liang, J. Aleksandar and M. Nebojsa, “A mathematical model of biomass downdraft gasification with an integrated,” Fuel, vol. 265, p. 116867, 2020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Lazaroiu, L. Mihaescu, G. Negreanu, I. Simion and D.A. Ciupageanu, “Researches on biofuels gasification using the Lurgi process with homogeneous air inlet over the combustion space,” E3S Web of Conferences, vol 180/2020, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202018001011. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.