E3S Web Conf.
Volume 287, 2021International Conference on Process Engineering and Advanced Materials 2020 (ICPEAM2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Advanced Kinetics and Thermodynamics|
|Published online||06 July 2021|
- G. Puxty, R. Rowland, and M. Attalla, “Comparison of the rate of CO2 absorption into aqueous ammonia and monoethanolamine,” Chemical Engineering Science, vol. 65, pp. 915–922, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- M. Afkhamipour and M. Mofarahi, “Review on the mass transfer performance of CO 2 absorption by amine-based solvents in low-and high-pressure absorption packed columns,” RSC Advances, vol. 7, pp. 17857–17872, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- P. Luis, “Use of monoethanolamine (MEA) for CO2 capture in a global scenario: Consequences and alternatives,” Desalination, vol. 380, pp. 93–99, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- W.H. Tay, K.K. Lau, and A.M. Shariff, “High performance promoter-free CO2 absorption using potassium carbonate solution in an ultrasonic irradiation system,” Journal of CO2 Utilization, vol. 21, pp. 383–394, 2017/10/01/ 2017. [Google Scholar]
- C.-H. Yu, C.-H. Huang, and C.-S. Tan, “A review of CO2 capture by absorption and adsorption,” Aerosol Air Qual. Res, vol. 12, pp. 745–769, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- H. Dang and G.T. Rochelle, “CO2 absorption rate and solubility in monoethanolamine/piperazine/water,” Separation science and technology, vol. 38, pp. 337–357, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- B. Jafari, M.R. Rahimi, M. Ghaedi, K. Dashtian, and S. Mosleh, “CO2 capture by amine-based aqueous solution containing atorvastatin functionalized mesocellular silica foam in a counter-current rotating packed bed: Central composite design modeling,” Chemical Engineering Research and Design, vol. 129, pp. 64–74, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- S. Freguia and G.T. Rochelle, “Modeling of CO2 capture by aqueous monoethanolamine,” AIChE Journal, vol. 49, pp. 1676–1686, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.N. Abdul Halim, A.M. Shariff, L.S. Tan, and M.A. Bustam, “Mass transfer performance of CO2 absorption from natural gas using monoethanolamine (MEA) in high pressure operations,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, vol. 54, pp. 1675–1680, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chunbo, C. Guangwen, and Y. Quan, “Process characteristics of CO2 absorption by aqueous monoethanolamine in a microchannel reactor,” Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering, vol. 20, pp. 111–119, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- M.H. El-Naas, Z.M. Ismail, and M.H. Al-Marzouqi, “Correlating the physical solubility of CO2 in several amines to the concentrations of amine groups,” Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, vol. 34, pp. 841–848, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- A. Setameteekul, A. Aroonwilas, and A. Veawab, “Statistical factorial design analysis for parametric interaction and empirical correlations of CO2 absorption performance in MEA and blended MEA/MDEA processes,” Separation and Purification Technology, vol. 64, pp. 16–25, 2008/11/20/ 2008. [Google Scholar]
- D. Song, A.F. Seibert, and G.T. Rochelle, “Mass transfer parameters for packings: effect of viscosity,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, vol. 57, pp. 718–729, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- L. Tan, A. Shariff, K. Lau, and M. Bustam, “Factors affecting CO 2 absorption efficiency in packed column: a review,” Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, vol. 18, pp. 1874–1883, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- W. Tay, K. Lau, and A. Shariff, “High frequency ultrasonic-assisted CO 2 absorption in a high pressure water batch system,” Ultrasonics sonochemistry, vol. 33, pp. 190–196, 2016. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- W. Tay, K. Lau, and A. Shariff, “High frequency ultrasonic-assisted chemical absorption of CO 2 using monoethanolamine (MEA),” Separation and Purification Technology, vol. 183, pp. 136–144, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- S.M.M. Yusof, K.K. Lau, A.M. Shariff, W.H. Tay, N.F.A. Mustafa, and S.S.M. Lock, “Novel continuous ultrasonic contactor system for CO2 absorption: Parametric and optimization study,” Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- U. Arachchige, N. Aryal, D.A. Eimer, and M.C. Melaaen, “Viscosities of pure and aqueous solutions of monoethanolamine (MEA), diethanolamine (DEA) and N-methyldiethanolamine (MDEA),” Annual Transactions of the Nordic Rheology Society, vol. 21, p. 299, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Versteeg and W.P. Van Swaaij, “Solubility and diffusivity of acid gases (carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide) in aqueous alkanolamine solutions,” Journal of Chemical & Engineering Data, vol. 33, pp. 29–34, 1988. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.