E3S Web Conf.
Volume 287, 2021International Conference on Process Engineering and Advanced Materials 2020 (ICPEAM2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Green and Advanced Materials Engineering|
|Published online||06 July 2021|
- Safari, M., A. Ghanizadeh, and M.M. Montazer-Rahmati, Optimization of membrane-based CO2-removal from natural gas using simple models considering both pressure and temperature effects. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control, 2009. 3(1): p. 3–10. [Google Scholar]
- Ma'mun, S., et al., Selection of new absorbents for carbon dioxide capture. Energy Conversion and Management, 2007. 48(1): p. 251–258. [Google Scholar]
- Leung, D.Y., G. Caramanna, and M.M. Maroto-Valer, An overview of current status of carbon dioxide capture and storage technologies. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2014. 39: p. 426–443. [Google Scholar]
- Baird, M., Solvent extraction—the challenges of a “mature ” technology. The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 1991. 69(6): p. 1287–1301. [Google Scholar]
- Mustafa, N.F.A., et al., Mass Transfer Performance Study for CO2 Absorption into Non-Precipitated Potassium Carbonate Promoted with Glycine Using Packed Absorption Column. Sustainability, 2020. 12(9): p. 3873. [Google Scholar]
- Chinn, D., et al., CO2 removal from gas using ionic liquid absorbents. 2005, Google Patents. [Google Scholar]
- Yu, C.-H., C.-H. Huang, and C.-S. Tan, A review of CO2 capture by absorption and adsorption. Aerosol and Air Quality Research, 2012. 12(5): p. 745–769. [Google Scholar]
- Kothandaraman, A., et al., Comparison of solvents for postcombustion capture of CO2 by chemical absorption. Energy Procedia, 2009. 1(1): p. 1373–1380. [Google Scholar]
- Chowdhury, F.A., et al., Synthesis and selection of hindered new amine absorbents for CO2 capture. Energy Procedia, 2011. 4: p. 201–208. [Google Scholar]
- Vega, F., et al., Degradation of amine-based solvents in CO2 capture process by chemical absorption. Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology, 2014. 4(6): p. 707–733. [Google Scholar]
- da Silva, C.F., et al., Intercalation of amines into layered calcium phosphate and their new behavior for copper retention from ethanolic solution. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Shaikh, M.S., et al., Study of CO2 Solubility in Aqueous Blend of Potassium Carbonate Promoted with Glycine. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2014. 625: p. 19–23. [Google Scholar]
- Shuaib, S., et al., Physical properties of aqueous solutions of potassium carbonate + glycine as a solvent for carbon dioxide removal. Journal of the Serbian Chemical Society, 2014. 79(6): p. 719–727. [Google Scholar]
- Mustafa, N.F.A., et al., CO2 removal efficiency from natural gas at elevated pressure of packed absorption column using potassium carbonate promoted with glycine. Science Proceedings Series, 2019. 1(2): p. 55–57. [Google Scholar]
- Hairul, N.A.H., A.M. Shariff, and M.A. Bustam, Mass transfer performance of 2-amino-2-methyl-1-propanol and piperazine promoted 2-amino-2-methyl-1-propanol blended solvent in high pressure CO2 absorption. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control, 2016. 49: p. 121–127. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng, Q., et al., Mass transfer coefficients for CO2 absorption into aqueous ammonia solution using a packed column. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2011. 50(17): p. 10168–10175. [Google Scholar]
- Hairul, N., A. Shariff, and M. Bustam, Process behaviour in a packed absorption column for high pressure CO2 absorption from natural gas using PZ+ AMP blended solution. Fuel Processing Technology, 2017. 157: p. 20–28. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.