E3S Web Conf.
Volume 287, 2021International Conference on Process Engineering and Advanced Materials 2020 (ICPEAM2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Process Development|
|Published online||06 July 2021|
- N. Verma, and G. Kaur, Chapter 2 - Trends on Biosensing Systems for Heavy Metal Detection, in Comprehensive Analytical Chemistry, V. Scognamiglio, et al., Editors. 2016, Elsevier. p. 33–71. [Google Scholar]
- N. Fourati, N. Blel, Y. Lattach, N. Ktari, C. Zerrouki, Sensors from Conducting and Semiconducting Polymers, in Reference Module in Materials Science and Materials Engineering. 2016, Elsevier. [Google Scholar]
- K. Pandi, V. Natrayasamy, Synthesis and applications of eco-magnetic nano hydroxyapatite chitosan composite for enhanced fluoride sorption. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2015. 134. [Google Scholar]
- M. Sadat-Shojai, M.T. Khorasani, E. Dinpanah-Khoshdargi, A. Jamshidi, Synthesis methods for nanosized hydroxyapatite with diverse structures. Acta biomaterialia, 2013. 9(8): p. 7591–7621. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Avram, T. Frentiu, O. Horovitz, F. Goga, M.T. Cotisel, Hydroxyapatite for removal of heavy metals from wastewater. Studia Universitatis Babes-Bolyai Chemia, 2017. 62: p. 93-104. [Google Scholar]
- P. Wang, C. Li, H. Gong, X. Jiang, H. Wang, K. Li, Effects of synthesis conditions on the morphology of hydroxyapatite nanoparticles produced by wet chemical process. Powder Technology - POWDER TECHNOL, 2010. 203: p. 315–321. [Google Scholar]
- Dong, L., Z. Zhu, Y. Qiu, J. Zhao, Removal of lead from aqueous solution by hydroxyapatite/manganese dioxide composite. Frontiers of Environmental Science & Engineering, 2016. 10(1): p. 28–36. [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Sharma, S. Dutta, S. Sharma, R. Zboril, R.S. Varma, M.B. Gawande, Fe3O4 (iron oxide)-supported nanocatalysts: synthesis, characterization and applications in coupling reactions. Green Chemistry, 2016. 18(11): p. 3184–3209. [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Cha, M.J. Kim, Y.H. Choa, J. Kim, B. Nam, J. Lee, D.H. Kim, K.H. Kim, Synthesis and Characterizations of Surface-Coated Superparamagentic Magnetite Nanoparticles. Magnetics, IEEE Transactions on, 2010. 46: p. 443–446. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Fenga, J.L. Gonga, G.M. Zenga, Q.Y. Niua, H.Y. Zhanga, C.G. Niua, J.H. Denga, M. Yana, Adsorption of Cd (II) and Zn (II) from aqueous solutions using magnetic hydroxyapatite nanoparticles as adsorbents. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2010. 162: p. 487–494. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Takai, M.K. Mustafa, S. Asman and K.A. Sekak, Preparation and Characterization of Magnetite (Fe3O4) nanoparticles By Sol-Gel Method. International Journal of Nanoelectronics and Materials, 2019. 12: p. 3746. [Google Scholar]
- A. Chandrasekaran, S. Suresh, and A. Dakshanamoorthy, Synthesis and characterization of nano-hydroxyapatite (n-HAP) using the wet chemical technique. International journal of physical sciences, 2013. 8: p. 1639–1645. [Google Scholar]
- H. Gheisari, E. Karamian, and M. Abdellahi, A novel hydroxyapatite-Hardystonite nanocomposite ceramic. Ceramics International, 2015. 41: p. 5967–5975. [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Youness, M.A. Taha, M. Ibrahim, A. El-Kheshen, Influence of the Addition of Carbonated Hydroxyapatite and Selenium Dioxide on Mechanical Properties and In Vitro Bioactivity of Borosilicate Inert Glass. Ceramics International, 2018. 44. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Graba, H. Souaad, D. Bekka, N. Bezzi, R. Boukherroub. Influence of adsorption parameters of basic red dye 46 by the rough and treated Algerian natural phosphates. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 2015. 25: p. 229–238. [Google Scholar]
- E. Patrikiadou, A. Patrikidou, E. Hatzidaki, C.N. Papandreou, V. Zaspalis, L. Nalbandian, Magnetic Nanoparticles in Medical Diagnostic Applications: Synthesis, Characterization and Proteins Conjugation. Current Nanoscience, 2015. 12: p. 1–1. [Google Scholar]
- H. El Boujaady, M. Mourabet, A. El Rhilassi, M. Bennani-Ziatni, R. El Hamri, A. Taitai, Adsorption of a textile dye on synthesized calcium deficient hydroxyapatite (CDHAp): Kinetic and thermodynamic studies. 2016. 7: p. 4049–4063. [Google Scholar]
- R. Han, W. Li, W. Pan, M. Zu, D. Zhou, F. Li, 1D Magnetic Materials of Fe3O4 and Fe with High Performance of Microwave Absorption Fabricated by Electrospinning Method. Scientific Reports, 2014. 4(1): p. 7493. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kim, N. Sambudi, and K. Cho, Removal of Sr2+ using high-surface-area hydroxyapatite synthesized by non-additive in-situ precipitation. Journal of Environmental Management, 2019. 231: p. 788–794. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. T. Le, T.P. Thi Le, H. T. Do, H.T. Vo, N. T. Pham, T. T. Nguyen, H.T. Cao, P.T. Nguyen, T.M. Thi Dinh, H.V. Le, D.L. Tran, Fabrication of Porous Hydroxyapatite Granules as an Effective Adsorbent for the Removal of Aqueous Pb(II) Ions. Journal of Chemistry, 2019. 2019: p. 1–10. [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Kumar, S. Gadipelli, B. Wood, K.A. Ramisetty, A.A. Stewart, C. A. Howard, D. J. L. Brett, F. Rodriguez-Reinoso, Characterization of the adsorption site energies and heterogeneous surfaces of porous materials. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2019. 7(17): p. 10104–10137. [Google Scholar]
- S. Mondal, P. Manivasagan, S. Bharathiraja, M. S. Moorthy, H. Hyun Kim, H. Seo, K. D. Lee, J. Oh. Magnetic hydroxyapatite: a promising multifunctional platform for nanomedicine application. International journal of nanomedicine, 2017. 12: p. 8389–8410. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- B. Issa, I. Obaidat, B. Albiss, Y. Haik. Magnetic nanoparticles: surface effects and properties related to biomedicine applications. International journal of molecular sciences, 2013. 14(11): p. 21266–21305. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lata, P.K. Singh, and S.R. Samadder, Regeneration of adsorbents and recovery of heavy metals: a review. International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 2015. 12(4): p. 1461–1478. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.