E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- N.U. Soriano, V.P. Migo, M. Matsumura, Ozonized vegetable oil as pour point depressant for neat biodiesel, Fuel (2006) DOI: 10.1016/j.fuel.2005.06.006 [Google Scholar]
- L. Fang, X. Zhang, J. Ma, B. Zhang, Investigation into a pour point depressant for shengli crude oil, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. (2012) DOI: 10.1021/ie301018r [Google Scholar]
- T. Liu, L. Fang, X. Liu, X. Zhang, Preparation of a kind of reactive pour point depressant and its action mechanism, Fuel (2015) DOI: 10.1016/j.fuel.2014.11.094 [Google Scholar]
- W.H. Chen, X.D. Zhang, Z.C. Zhao, C.Y. Yin, UNIQUAC model for wax solution with pour point depressant, Fluid Phase Equilib (2009) DOI: 10.1016/j.fluid.2009.03.003 [Google Scholar]
- C. He, Y. Ding, J. Chen, F. Wang, C. Gao, S. Zhang, M. Yang, Influence of the nano-hybrid pour point depressant on flow properties of waxy crude oil, Fuel (2016) DOI: 10.1016/j.fuel.2015.11.031 [Google Scholar]
- L.M.S.L. Oliveira, R.C.P. Nunes, I.C. Melo, Y.L.L. Ribeiro, L.G. Reis, J.C.M. Dias, R.C.L. Guimaraes, E.F. Lucas, Evaluation of the correlation between wax type and structure/behavior of the pour point depressant, Fuel Process. Technol. (2016) DOI: 10.1016/j.fuproc.2016.04.024 [Google Scholar]
- J. Kruyer, H.S. Ellis, The use of capsules for solids transmission in pipelines, Pipe Line News, 37 (N2), 28–33 (1965) [Google Scholar]
- Capsule pipelining: New method in transportion, Chem. Eng., 72 (N12), 90–92 (1965) [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Bisengaliev, Some features of pulsating movement of high-viscosity plastic oils, Oilfield engineering, 3, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- R. Bayamirova, A. Togasheva, A. Zholbassarova, Zh. Islamberdiyev, M. Bissengaliev, D. Suierov. Experimental study of structural-mechanical properties of heavy oil, Studia UBB Chemia, LXV (1), 233–244 (2020) DOI: 10.24193/subbchem.2020.1.18 [Google Scholar]
- J. Cranfielld, Here’s some new technology for handling weaxy crudes, Oil and Gas International, 11 (N1), 29 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Yablonsky, V.F. Novoselov, V.B. Galeev, et al., Design, operation and repair of oil product pipelines (Moscow: Nedra, 412, 1965) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Mikheev, Basic principles of heat transfer (Moscow: Energy, 319, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Fedorov, I.V. Strizhkov, A.A. Bekbaulieva, A.R. Togasheva, On the question of the degree of oil heating during the passage of the pumping unit, Problems and methods of ensuring the reliability and safety of oil, oil products and gas transportation systems, Scientific and practical conference XIV International Specialized Exhibition Gas, Oil, Technologies 2006, Ufa, 155–156 (23-26 May 2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.