E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Z. Xi, L. Xiong, B. Gao, C. Cheng, Q. Lai, W. He, The design and experimental research of high-power and high-frequency electromagnetic anti-scaling system, 2010 3rd International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Informatics, Yantai, China, 1318–1321 (2010) DOI: 10.1109/BMEI.2010.5639257 [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Gulkov, A.N. Minaev, Magnetic field sea water treatment in ocean engineering systems, OCEANS 96 MTS/IEEE Conference Proceedings, The Coastal Ocean - Prospects for the 21st Century, Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA, 3, 1376–1377 (1996) DOI: 10.1109/OCEANS.1996.569104 [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Elshin, S.U. Ivlikov, The induction device for the electromagnetic processing of a liquid, Proceedings 6th Russian-Korean International Symposium on Science and Technology, KORUS-2002 (Cat. No.02EX565), Novosibirsk, Russia, 233–235 (2002) DOI: 10.1109/KORUS.2002.1028008 [Google Scholar]
- P.H.F. Silva, A.D.D. Neto, W. Damata, Electromagnetic field of an asymmetrically driven dipole antenna for heating dissipative media, MMET Conference Proceedings, 1998 International Conference on Mathematical Methods in Electromagnetic Theory, MMET 98 (Cat. No. 98EX114), Kharkov, Ukraine, 2, 559561 (1998) DOI: 10.1109/MMET.1998.709817 [Google Scholar]
- B.R. Rakhimov, Zh.U. Zhalolov, Application of magnetic fields in the process of desalination, Theory and practice of modern science, 249–251 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K.I. Khanifovich, M.D. Vilevich, Y.I. Flusovich, O.M. Valerievich, Magnetoelectrodehydrator, 2019 International Conference on Electrotechnical Complexes and Systems (ICOECS), Ufa, Russia, 1–5 (2019) DOI: 10.1109/ICOECS46375.2019.8950018 [Google Scholar]
- C. Li, W. Li, W. Li, C. Bin, Z. Zhao, Separation efficiency research on oil-water coalescence using Frequency pulse electromagnetic waves technology, 2011 Second International Conference on Mechanic Automation and Control Engineering, Inner Mongolia, China, 7664–7667 (2011) DOI: 10.1109/MACE.2011.5988825 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Voltsov, Intensification of the process of stratification of oil-water emulsions by means of their magnetic vibration treatment, Ufa, USPTU, 122 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Ermeev, A.A. Elpidinsky, On the use of a magnetic field in the processes of destruction of water-oil emulsions, Bulletin of Kazan Technological University, 16 (2), 170–174 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Ibragimov, A.N. Sudykin, R.Z. Sakhabutdinov, F.R. Gubaidulin, S.N. Sudykin, I.I. Urazov, Technologies and methods of intensification of the process of preparation of high-viscosity oil, Oil industry, 7, 61–63 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Zolfagari, A. Fakhru’l-Razi, L.S. Abdulla, Methods for demulsifying water-in-oil and oil-in- water emulsions in the petroleum industry, Sep. Purif Technol., 170, 377–407 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pedersen, E. Ildstad, A. Nysveen, Forces and movement of water droplets in oil caused by applied electric field,” The 17th Annual Meeting of the IEEE Lasers and Electro-Optics Society, 2004. LEOS 2004, Boulder, CO, USA, 683–687 (2004) DOI: 10.1109/CEIDP.2004.1364342 [Google Scholar]
- C. Song, Q. Chen, X. Wang, L. Wen, T. Zheng, Deformation and motion behavior of droplets in a non-uniform electric field, 2015 IEEE 11th International Conference on the Properties and Applications of Dielectric Materials (ICPADM), Sydney, NSW, Australia, 652–655 (2015) DOI: 10.1109/ICPADM.2015.7295356 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Tian-yu, C. Qing-guo, L. Wen, S. Chun-hui, W. Xin-tao, Analysis of deformation and breakup of droplets in high voltage AC electric field, 2014 9th International Forum on Strategic Technology (IFOST), Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh, 268–271 (2014) DOI: 10.1109/IFOST.2014.6991119 [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Veles, N.A. Pivovarova, V.D. Shchugorev, V.M. Berdnikov, O.S. Shelamkova, I.N. Kulneva, A.T. Pivovarov, Method of dehydration of wateroil emulsion, Patent Russia 2152817 (20 July 2000) [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Veles, N.A. Pivovarova, Magnetic tunnel, Patent Russia 2167824 (27 May 2001) [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Veles, N.A. Pivovarova, V.M. Berdnikov, Magnetic activator for large flows of hydrocarbon raw materials, Utility model Russia, 38754 (10 July 2004) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Vlasova, E.V. Staroverova, N.A. Pivovarova, Influence of water and salt content in oil on the choice of dehydration process option, Oil and Gas Business, 1, 213–220 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Sheikh-Ali, Combined effect of magnetic field and demulsifiers on the process of oil dehydration, Oil and Gas Preparation, 1, 76–80 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Tavakoli, A. Ojagi, E. Mohammadi-Manesh, M. Mansour, The influence of coil geometry on the process of induction heating in crystal growing systems, Journal of growing crystals, 6, 311 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K.K. Sum, Enhanced cavity filling passive power factor correction current driver, close to IEC/PCIM Magazine specification limits (February 1998) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Konesev, R.T. Khazieva, R.V. Kirillov, Inductive-capacitive converters for secondary high-voltage power supplies, International Multiconference on Industrial Engineering and Modern Technologies, Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers, FarEastCon, 1–5 (2019) DOI: 10.1109/FarEastCon.2019.8934018 [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Konesev, R.T. Khazieva, R.V. Kirillov, A.A. Konev, Investigation of the stabilizing properties of inductive-capacitive converters based on hybrid electromagnetic elements, Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS), 803 (2017) DOI: 10.1088/1742-6596/803/1/012076 [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Kashin, L.E. Kopelevich, V.A. Kim, Determination of the Parameters of the Electromagnetic System of the Installation for Oil Treatment, 2020 International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM), Sochi, Russia, 1–7 (2020) DOI: 10.1109/ICIEAM48468.2020.9111990 [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Ivanov, S.G. Konesev, Generator of pulsed electromagnetic field for dehydration of oil-water emulsion, Materials of the 71st Scientific and Technical Conference of Students, Postgraduates and Young Scientists of USPTU, Ufa, USPTU, 572 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.